Chapter 18 (Anthony)

Lexi is the sexiest little thing. I felt her opening up to me today, giving me even more of her body, of her in general, and I wanted all of it. I was ready to take it again when she started laying her naked body over mine. It didn't take much to make my cock swell, and I was already fully erect when there was a damn knock at my front door.

I was pissed I hadda stop. Lexi went and opened the door for me because my dick was way too hard to hide. At first I couldn't fathom who'd show up unannounced, but when I heard Giana's voice I wasn't all that surprised. Fuck.

        Lexi left after that, so there goes my chance to bust a nut again. When the front door shut behind Lexi I turned around to face my cousin who was already looking at me. "Who is that?" She asked. I pinched the bridge of my nose and walked over to her. 

"A very hot girl who was in my bed before you came. So how about you go ahead and tell me why you're here now and she isn't?" I asked her.

I didn't mean to sound like a dick or nothing, but I was frustrated that I've been the one dealing with this all week when it doesn't even have anything to do with me. And now it's affecting my personal life. No thank you.

         Suddenly Giana burst into tears and I did a double take. Was it me? I didn't mean to sound like a prick. "It's tomorrow" she cried through her hands. "Huh?" I went and sat on the coffee table in front of her to better hear her through her sniffles and covered face.

"We have the consultation tomorrow that'll give the results on who the father is. Anthony...I can't go alone. I can't. So please come with me" she asked me. I froze for a second here. 

"G, I don't know..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. "I need moral support. I'm so scared" she cried. Really tugging on the ol' heart strings there.

        "Where are your friends in all this?" I asked her. She's told me about how our family reacted, but she really hasn't talked much about her friends. Surely a best friend is better company and support to her tomorrow than me of all people. Giana scoffed.

"They're all a bunch of two faced bitches" she spat. Clearly there's a story there too. 

"Anthony...please" she asked again. Oh fucking hell. I ran my hand through my hair and thought for a second. "Yeah, alright G, if you really need it" I begrudgingly agreed.

How fucking awkard this is gonna be.

-

        The appointment was bright and early, so I got up and made breakfast for us before we were to head out. She should be fed and hydrated so she doesn't pass out with nerves at the doctors office. Even I feel nerves settling in my gut.

I don't know if it's because I'm dreading being in that room with her, Alessandro, and Domani, but I just feel this anxious feeling every time I think about it. 

It's so incredibly awkward, but Giana asked for support, and I can't do that to her. Back out like everyone else has been doing to her. Maybe she'll let me sit in the waiting room, and I won't be in-in the room when the news breaks.

Maybe I'm nervous because I don't know how I feel about either result once the truth is known. Domani or Alessandro. Alessandro or Domani?

-

        The doctor's office was a private family practice. He's Italian of course. We always know a guy who knows a guy and we keep it in the circle that way. I don't know if Dom paid this guy to close the practice down today or what, but not a soul was in there aside from the front desk woman, a nurse, and the doctor himself.