Chapter 67 (Anthony)

Us guys had our first fun of the night and all ended up back at the same bar in the main room at varying times. When it was again all four of us, we talked amongst ourselves for only a short time since there were so many visual distractions around us. Couples feeling one another, kissing and heavy petting, jerking off, grinding, writhing, naked women, naked men, groaning, crying out moans, clapping, slapping.

A woman with glitter nipple tassels came walking up to us, she had absolutely nothing else on aside from that. She squeezed one of our arms, felt the other's chest, bit her lip and flirted with the third. 

She was just having fun seeking attention, which is something else people come here for. Not just sexual gratification but attention and adoration.

We chose the name of our sex club for that very reason. An illusion is a vision, apparition, a hallucination of fantasy. An illusion is a thing wrongly perceived by the senses. And after dark our senses become heightened. Our fantasy's widen.

        "Round two anyone?" Andrei interrupted the distractions we all started to face as the club got busier and more people, new faces, and newer bodies came into view. We all looked among each other and shrugged. We'd had our rest, and now we were ready for more. 

"Anthony, what else is there to see here? No hidden rooms or special treatment?" Andrei asked, taking the remaining contents of his drink in one smooth swig.

"For extra money...there is always more" I chuckled. You could say some exclusive clientele, who pay more money than I should admit, are offered added perks. "How much? I want it" Andrei didn't hesitate a second. "You're our guest tonight. No charge" I waved him off. He grinned and nudged his brother who was finishing off his own drink.

        "I only ask that you help me keep the peace in these newly formed alliances, Andrei. That's payment enough" I shouted over the music, and other voices, and various sex sounds. Andrei rolled his eyes and leaned an elbow on the golden bartop. Because the lighting used to make the bar glow was just below his face there were dark shadows below his jawline, but his blue eyes lit up like reflected ornaments. The shadows blended in with the tattoos, but exaggerated his jaw line.

"So not free of charge then, pal?" Andrei gave me a hard time, but not in anger. I gave him an expression that told him he knew exactly what I meant when I asked that. I was asking for him and Dom not to kill each other. 

        Dmitriy doesn't know about the incident, but nothing good would come of it if he did. Too much has gone wrong this month with the mob war with the Irish, the Russians coming, the drug operation we just busted, the attacks on our safehouses, putting Lexi in danger while the Russian's still have such a watchful eye on us, and all that.

Yeah, I need another release. Just thinking of all this is stressing me out all over again. I need to let that go and let the illusion take its place tonight.

        Enzo was busy looking over his shoulder. He wasn't listening to us. Then he nudged Dmitriy. "Hey, I think those two chicks are eyeing us. What do you think? Wanna do some experimenting?" Enzo asked him. I swear to god Dmitriy's face didn't even flinch an inch. Andrei peeked across the bar to see who was looking at his brother. Then he said something to him in Russian.

Dmitriy scowled and it seemed like whatever he said was him snapping at whatever Andrei just mentioned. Andrei rolled his eyes. "Dad's not here, brother. And I could give fuck all about it" he said that one part in English. 

"What's the matter?" I asked, wondering if I wasn't being as generous a host as I originally thought. Dmitriy said something in spitfire Russian to shut his brother up.