Chapter 15 (Anthony)

It's been a hell of a week. Giana has decided to take up residence in my apartment, or at least she had for the past several days, but today she's finally gonna be outta there, so I texted Lexi.

I like how light weight Lexi is. I wanna manhandle that girl all over this damn apartment. I also wanna sleep in my damn bed instead of being cramped on the couch in misery. 

So that's what I've been thinking about all week besides the drama my cousins brought into my life. Lexi in my bed.

        Lexi said she hadn't fucked in a long time. I could tell because when I slid into her it was like my cock was in a vice grip. She was so fucking tight. It had me wild. But I went easy on the girl. This time around I don't really plan to be anymore. 

I wanna fuck the way Rizzo likes to fuck.

         I wanna drive into that maddeningly tight pussy and make her cry out for me. I wanna bend her over the bed, the sofa, and my kitchen table. I wanna see her ride me. I wanna put my mouth all over every soft inch of her. 

Her creamy flesh looks so perfectly like a canvas looking to get marked. I've had dirty thoughts about her all week. And the image of her perfect thick lips around my cock has given me something to jerk off to since then.

-

        Lexi told me she wanted to pick the place we went to tonight. I honestly have no idea what to expect because she's kind of a mystery, that one. I feel like I could be walking into anything. When she sent me the address I tried googling it and it was the most vague shit I've ever seen, so I was really curious now.

I guess it's a hole in the wall type of bar. Literally, since I was walking down practically a half alley and saw no sign for a bar. But there was one. Just as Lexi said there would be. I've never heard of it in my life. I almost hesitated to walk in, unsure if I was really meant to be there or if I mistook where the bar was. 

I said fuck it and just walked in.

        This went beyond a dive bar. It was a shitty hole in the wall kind of place, and yet it fit her perfectly. I wasn't the least bit surprised, though I don't even know the chick well enough to assume that.

The floors were such a worn hardwood they streaked with long scratches and were a faded color hardly varnished at all. The bar itself was on the right hand side with the bare minimum to it. A slab of a counter and 6 or 7 metal legged stools with burgundy upholstered cushions. That matched the same burgundy pleather-like seats at the two actual table booths. 

One I now saw Lexi sitting at.

        The walls were littered with framed pictures, very old ones if the black and white colors and browned edges said anything about it. It smelt stale in here, but there was a vague smell of grease towards the back of the place after the table booth to the left where I see Lexi. I saw one small square window cutout in the back wall and I realized this place has a kitchen.

Who the hell would trust the food inside a place like this? It was old, run down, and quiet mostly. You could tell the people inside were regulars for sure. There were two ceiling fans above the space and that's it, pushing around the like warm air.

       After studying the place itself I took a second to study Lexi. It's a rare chance since she still has no idea that I walked in here. She's reading for christ sake. One foot was up against the upholstered bench so her knee peeked out above the table. She held the book with both hands, balancing the corner of it on her extended pinky.

This was the same glance I got when I first saw her across the street at Daisy's elementary school when she sat on the grass, glowing.

        Lexi seemed to have thrown her hair up half heartedly, having a few pieces naturally fall out to frame her face, she was in a slightly large men's short sleeved button up top. She's effortlessly beautiful. You'd think the look for a date would be more than this, but she came not giving a single fuck what I think. I know it for a fact.