Chapter 95 (Anthony)

For our wedding night we rented out the best room in the most expensive hotel. It was a large suite with a jacuzzi, half kitchen, living room, and bedroom. The after party lasted half the night and Lexi had many wardrobe changes, but now I had her right in front of me naked and ready. 

We'd thrown articles of clothing off as we kissed our way through the hotel room, and now in the bedroom she was naked, and I only had my trouser left on.

        "This is the point where the virgin bride is meant to please her new husband" I teased her. My voice was already gritty with desire though. I've wanted her all night. She's been gorgeous in everything she's put on, hair up, hair down. 

When I say naked I should specify that I mean naked, except for the bridal lingerie she's granted me. I've never seen anyone look more sexy than this. I want to rip every inch of it off her and I will. But we've got all the rest of tonight. Why rush? 

I started to undo my belt buckle while I looked at her. She was biting her lip watching me do it. "Teach me then" Lexi teased me back. Even when Lexi was a virgin she didn't need teaching.

        "Alright, sweetheart, then how about you come over here and get on your knees for me" I instructed her. She listened too. She came down on her knees and fucking crawled to me. My dick went stiff in seconds at the sight of that. Fuck. In lingerie and crawling to me. 

I slipped my belt out from around my waist in one clean swoop, then I kept it in my hand.

I took it around both palms and looped it behind Lexi's neck, pulling her an inch closer to me where she hovered just beside my clothed cock. 

        "Open them" I ordered her, I kept the belt in place. Lexi's hands came up and unbuttoned the pants, unzipped, then pulled my cock free from beyond the waistband of my briefs. 

 "Now suck" I ordered her, pulling the belt to bring her mouth even closer. I kept it in place as she brought my tip to her lips.

Lexi brought her tongue around the head, and slid it down my shaft and up again. She made sure her mouth was hot and wet for me. When she took more of me in her mouth I was already groaning. With the belt looped once over each of my palms, all I had to do was flex my arms, and the belt would guide her to me. I tugged now and she slipped all of me inside.

"Fuck, there you go. Swallow me, baby" I bit my lip. Lexi started bobbing her head and taking me down her throat. My hands flexed against the loop of the belt. Fuck that feels good.

        Lexi on her knees for me is a sight I want to memorize. Lingerie, pretty hair from the wedding, thick pink lips around my bulging thick cock as she gags on it. Every sound, every sensation, the pump of her hand, the strength of her sucking, and pace meant to draw every ounce of pleasure from me is perfect. 

"Just like that" I strained against her mouth.

I dropped the belt and grabbed the top of the bedroom door frame, flexing my hips to move along with her. My arms bulged the more I gripped the arch above me. 

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth, sweetheart" I warned her. When she didn't protest I grabbed her head and started thrusting harder into her mouth until the silk of her throat coated over my swelled up tip. 

        "Oh fuck" I grit my teeth, fucking her mouth faster, thrusting my hips, and guiding her down and down again with my grip on her. She was slurping and gagging on it. It was driving me fucking crazy, so I had to slow down and stop. I can't cum yet. There's still so much to do.