Chapter 20 (Anthony)

My cousin kept fucking with me telling me to talk to my model girl, so I can remember her and not Mia when I'm with her tonight. He told me to clean the old pipes and keep a straight head. He's an idiot, but he isn't wrong. Before a big fight I like to eat hours in advance, stretch, and do anything I need to do to clear my head.

Usually blowing a load helps. Men...we're animals.

       I decided I would text Lexi just to have her on my mind a little bit, so I'm not affected by Mia in a way I no longer want to be. Plus, Lexi and I haven't had any sexy phone talk, so it can be fun and keep her hooked for more. I wouldn't mind another visit from Lexi soon.

*Me: I've been thinking about you today. Your sexy little body and gorgeous face. Send me a picture. Lemme enjoy the sight of you* I texted her a smooth message so I didn't sound like such a douchebag for requesting nudes. No way around it. It comes off douchey.

         *Lexi: I'm out meeting with my agent briefly. No nudes for you* she lemme know.

*Me: And your face?* I didn't give up so easily. She's gorgeous, it'll do. Sure enough she sent me a selfie right on the spot.

She actually has a little bit of makeup on today. And she looks just as good with it as she does without it. Her cheeks shimmered with whatever she put on her cheek bones and she wore a brownish gold shimmer eye shadow, which doesn't darken her popping blue eyes any.

Her hair is so blonde, but it almost shines like a blonde-gold today.

    Maybe because she's wearing dangling gold earrings, and she's got the gold tone makeup. What the hell do I know? All I know is she looks so good. Plain top, actually covering her up completely, and yet you don't look anywhere but at her face. It's that kind of face.

    The lips...don't get me started.

*Me: Remember when I said 'fuck, your face' and you asked if I wanted to fuck your face or if I said fuck-pause- your face?...I wanna fuck your face Lexi.*

  I chuckled when she sent me a wide eyed emoji and a wet symbol.

        *Lexi: Would you like that, Anthony? To fuck my mouth with your thick cock. Make me gag and slobber on it until you're busting down my throat. Is that the idea?*

She shocked the hell outta me when she went right for it. Well damn. She got my dick twitching in my pants already. Good thing I left Enzo's place and am safely back at my own.

*Me: Yes, exactly like that. And with you naked and kneeling in front of me, letting me take over your beautiful goddamn mouth.* Oh yeah...I'm getting hard just thinking about it. I guess I am clearing the pipes before the fight tonight.

        *Lexi: And what do I get in return?* She asked me. I bit my lip and thought about what I'd wanna do to her. But then I decided to ask her what she wanted for herself.

    *Lexi: I want you to eat my pussy while you finger fuck me, and once I cum I wanna ride your cock. I wanna be on top* She told me. Again I say...fuck.

    *Me: Mmm, I want that too. I wanna make you moan for me. I wanna see you bouncing on my dick. Can you ride hard, baby? I would love to see you lose control* I told her.

I feel like she has more inside of her than she's let herself explore before. I'd love for her to explore that with me. I could take her to Illusions, the smaller chain of the sex club that the Rizzo's run.

*Lexi: Now my panties are wet and I'm about to start my meeting...when are you gonna take care of that for me?*

*Me: I have a prior engagement tonight, but tomorrow?* I asked her.