Chapter 104 (Lexi)

With the adrenaline still coursing through my veins from today's wild argument I needed somewhere to put it all. Hate and anger were licking up like fire inside me. But feeling Anthony's hands on me brought a different kind of heat lower in my belly. I needed this. I needed him. Right here. Right now.

Anthony looked sexy as hell naked and kneeling between my legs. We were in the living room on the carpet. "Sit on my face" Anthony ordered, not asked. He laid down on the ground and pulled me to straddle his face.

I haven't done this before. I sucked in a breath of surprise when I felt his face between my thighs, kneeling on the ground while I smothered him with my vag.

Anthony didn't seem to mind. He groaned when he took two fistfuls of my ass and pressed me down on his mouth. I didn't even know what to do with my hands when he started to lick, slurp, and suck. Oh shit. I found myself palming the armrest of the sofa beside us.

I felt the flutter of his tongue when he took my entrance. I felt the lick and kiss of my clit when he moved up. It felt good. I was opened right up for him. He had access to all parts of me and he took full advantage of it.

With his hands on my backside he started to rock me a little bit to ride his face. I didn't think it was possible, but it was very possible. My hips started working, rocking me over his mouth against his movements.

        "Shit" I cursed under my breath when he turned most enthusiastic. He was eating my pussy, alright. He devoured it. He was generous with his mouth. I could feel his chin press into me. I could feel the heat of his wet mouth. He started toying with my clit, and it was enough to make me drop my head back with a moan.

He encouraged me to continue to ride his face. I had control over where I wanted his mouth while he laid below me at my mercy. I pressed my clit hard against his tongue. He knew what to do with it. Again I palmed the sofa. My legs were trembling.

        The build up tremored down my thighs in a different way with this position. I had the urge to clench, but I couldn't, with my knees spread this way. It brought on a rush that felt incredible. I was back at his mercy.

He worked me over until I couldn't help the sounds that left me. He groaned in response. I teetered at the peak until the climax came surging through me. My hands fisted into my hair while I rode this out.

When my trembling ceased Anthony was swift with his movement to remove his face from between my legs, and suddenly I was on my back. Anthony was kneeling in front of me and his muscled body was glorious.

I reached for his tip and used my thumb to press against the pre cum and rub. He grunted, biting his lip. He looked even better this way.

Grabbing the backs of my knees he pulled me an inch down and started to crawl above me, pushing his thick cock dangerously close to my middle. He grabbed my neck and kissed me long and hard.

My hands split my attention between rubbing down his shaft and running up his taut muscled back. One push and he could be inside me. We moved against each other to cause a delicious friction. I hummed in satisfaction.

"I don't have a rubber with me" he let me know. I was too blinded with lust to care. My body was buzzing with a fresh orgasm and craving another. I gripped his ass and pulled him down. With that his swollen tip started to push in.

"Fuck it" Anthony practically growled, grabbing my leg and wrapping it around him as he drove into me. We both groaned. I'm soaked. He always does that to me. Feeling him fill me this way was incredible.

Anthony's fucked me three times without a condom. Once against a wall when he brought me to the safe house, another when he fucked me on the deck of the alcove on our honeymoon, and now, back flat against our area rug.