Chapter 75 (Anthony)

Because it was Andrei and I both on those tapes we had to include Vitaly and Dmitriy in our plot to solve this mess. And I had come up with a plan. I had started coming up with this plan the minute Liam showed me the video.

That's why I called for the kit. That's why I did what I did before calling this meeting to explain everything to the five households and the Russians, so we're all on the same page.

It's been a busy 24 hours for me. I haven't slept yet. I couldn't when all this was time sensitive. I didn't like that Liam O 'Riley thought he could get the jump on me. That he thought he could threaten me.

People don't give me enough credit for my brain. I'm not letting the Irish ruin my life. Fuck that and fuck them.

I rubbed at my eyes and blinked a couple times to get them to focus. They were feeling dry and overworked. I found myself in a very similar position to where I'd been the day Andrei and I were first presenting the sanitizer wipe cocaine scandal, and Andrei and Dom came to blows.

Same set up. Three booths full of the head family's. Now the fourth table was for the Russians. Dom was standing on the sidelines observing it all, and Andrei and I stood side by side. We had the floor.

"I think all of you know the situation by now" I looked around the room. Everyone nodded solemnly at me. "What do you need me to do, Rizzo? I won't letcha get pinched" Bianchi told me. I went to speak but another man started talking. "Anything, boss, let's get the bastards. Kill em all" Eddie dropped a fist on the table.

"Gentlemen, settle down a minute, will you?  We've had a stroke of bad luck recently. We know it and even the Petrov's know it. But we're turning things around. No more games or unexpected issues. I'm not letting some pasty red faced mother fuckers threaten Our guys, Our operation. Threaten Me" I started getting the room a little worked up.

"YEAH" people started agreeing with my every word.

"Speeches are good and all, but where are your actions Mr. Rizzo?" Vitaly's deep voice cut through the room. I glanced his way and we had a stare off for a minute. Andrei just smirked and crossed his arms. He wanted me to do the talking.

"Well Mr. Petrov that's what I was getting at," I told him.

-

(12 hours ago)

"DO IT. I SAID FUCKING DO IT or I swear to god you'll be sweeping up your father's fucking brains tonight!!"

There was all kinds of shouting going on. So many people in one room all doing a different thing. The man bound up on the floor was flopping on his side like a fish. Ankles duck taped, arms bound at the wrists behind his back, and thick lines of tape across his mouth.

All you could hear were muffled sounds as he shouted and shouted, his words being absorbed by bound lips. His face was wet whether it was sweat or tears.

"DO IT! I'M GONNA SHOVE THIS GUN DOWN HIS THROAT RIGHT NOW! OPEN WIDE! WIDER!"

The woman would not stop screaming, holding her nightgown that fell all the way down to her ankles the way you'd hold a robe shut. Her hair was under some kind of cap. They were allowed to scream as much as they wanted because nobody else could hear them.

(13 hours ago)

"Okay but who?" I asked, looking around the room. Andrei waved it off. "Anyone," he said. I slapped my arms at my side. "Not anyone. You aren't just killing someone" I huffed. He leaned back in his seat and stretched his arm out, "And why not?" I ignored him. "We need a real plan," I said. Andrei leaned forward, "That is a real plan!"