Chapter 17 (Lexi)

Anthony pushed me back down onto the mattress and used his knelt knee to wedge my legs further apart. He ran his stiff erection up through my slick folds and down to my entrance a few times before I felt him align himself for real. Ok. I'm ready.

When Anthony began to press into me I could see the slight difference. I don't think it'll hurt this time at all. I'm so down for this. We both groaned when he continued to sink all the way into me until he pressed into my back walls, making me gasp.

        "You feel that" Anthony flexed his hips. I was completely full, and I know he wanted me to acknowledge that. It felt good being filled there. "Fuck me, Rizzo" I whispered between us when I couldn't take the short pause of him stretching me there.

His eyes flickered like fire, and his hands grabbed both my wrists at once, pulling them up over my head until I was pinned down. Then he pulled his cock out to the tip and thrusted into me with more force. Oh shit.

        His hips started moving at a faster pace. Being pinned down by the wrists above my head was really hot. I was down for it. I curled my legs out to the sides of him to give him more and more access to me, and used my core to send my hips down his cock, thrust for thrust. 

"That's it" I heard him groan under his breath. It was a quiet acknowledgment that I was doing this right. It built up my confidence like crazy.

        By pinning my wrists I couldn't do as much of the work as he was because he wanted me stuck at his mercy. I let him rock his hips into me until the mattress started copying the motion. One of my feet dropped its toes to the bed, and I used that slight leverage to work up and down his cock again.

 Again he grunted. Good.

I must look crazy with arms pinned above my head, one leg spread wide while the other stayed down on the mattress to use its surface to move my elevated hips. My eyes would close in pleasure, but his gruff voice was keeping me so alert to his face hovering over mine.

        "Is this how you like being fucked? Huh, Lexi?" Anthony plunged deeper into me. His swollen head was pressing and rubbing over my back walls and making a new heat creep between my legs, and up my body. Hot in my belly. 

"Yes" I breathed an answer because his relentless thrusting was taking my breath away. Literally.

"Good. Good, baby, because I like to fuck. Oo, and you feel fucking fantastic, you know that?" He groaned against my neck when he tucked his face into me. I heard the thud, thud, thud against the wall. I felt the slick clapping of flesh. 

I felt Anthony grind his hips and run over my g spot again and again until I began to quiver.

He grunted and released my arms so he could grab my hip and help move me up and down his cock at a fervorous pace. To grab and squeeze my ass while my hips were elevated and rolling over his pulsing cock. I love the eagerness of it. How it jumped and slammed and buried itself into me. 

"Anthony!"

        I was suddenly hit with this pretty intense orgasm out of nowhere. I had felt the build up, but I didn't anticipate the climax this soon. I felt the heat, the tingle, the overall ecstasy that surged through my body enough to roll my eyes to the back of my head.

I wrapped my arms around Anthony's broad muscled shoulders and rode out my climax while using the hold to bounce up and down his thrusting cock. Anthony thrusted, thrusted again, and ground his hips when he tucked them down completely. 

In that deep position he could feel my back walls convulsing around his dick, tight, wet as hell. It set him off.

        "Oh fuck, Lexi" he groaned out my name in the sexiest way possible and bucked his hips with his shooting release. He felt warm inside me, even with the condom on. I liked knowing I made him cum just as hard.