4-6

Chapter 4: A Nine Digits Watch

Ye Cheng had been spoiled by them since he was a child, which caused him to adopt a really bad temper. Thus, he felt displeased when he heard those words.

“Who do you think you are? Who are you to butt in our family’s matters?”

Upon hearing this, Su Yuan’s heart shook violently!

Then, she quickly scolded Ye Cheng, “Ye Cheng! Don’t be rude!”

Even Ye Ming dared not neglect Second Master Lu. Ye Cheng would really offend him with those words!

Ye Cheng was stunned because he had never seen his mother lecturing him this fiercely before.

Su Yuan strode toward him and pulled Ye Cheng aside.

“Hurry up. Apologize to Second Master Lu!”

Ye Cheng’s hand hurt when his mother held it, and he shoved Su Yuan’s hand away because he felt wronged upon hearing his mother talking to him in such a tone.

“I don’t want to say sorry to him! I didn’t say anything wrong!”

Even though Ye Cheng was only 10 years old, he was a bulky kid. He was just like a lump of meat when he stood there.

Su Yuan was relatively slender because she kept her body fit. Hence, she stumbled and almost fell to the ground when she stopped paying attention for just a second.

She was wearing a pair of black high heels, and as a result, she twisted her ankle.

“Hiss!” Su Yuan was in so much pain that she took a deep breath.

“Mommy!”

Ye Ci went to help her mother when she saw this.

“Are you alright, Mommy? Aunt Zhao, quick, get me some ointment!”

Aunt Zhao went to get some ointment immediately after she replied to Ye Ci.

With his red eyes, Ye Cheng yelled, “You’ve got a new daughter now, so you’re not treating Ye Ci and me as well as before! You want her but not us, right!?”

Su Yuan was shocked.

Later, Ye Ci raised her volume at him.

“Little Cheng!”

Ye Cheng then turned his head and stared furiously at Ning Li.

“It’s all because of you! We’re supposed to be a happy family, but why did you come here to ruin our family? Why do you want to steal my mother? Get out! We don’t welcome you here!”

His furious expression was as though his beloved had been stolen by someone. It seemed like he would chase Ning Li out of the house if she was unwilling to leave.

Su Yuan’s heart ached upon seeing Ye Cheng cry.

“How could I abandon you and Ye Ci? Do you think I’m willing to?”

Ye Ci took a look at Ning Li, and she saw her pure and gentle face filled with anxiety and guilt.

“Big Sister Ning Li, he didn’t mean that. Please don’t take it personally!”

Of course, there was no other meaning in Ye Cheng’s words.

A kid’s words were the most honest of all.

Every word that came out of his mouth was exactly what he meant to express.

If a kid could utter those words, then those were the words that the Ye family was trying to express too.