514-516

Chapter 514: I Am Married

Shen Zhijin.

This name was like a thunderbolt.

He was the absolute top figure in the domestic physics world, a young genius who was admitted to Xijing University at the age of 14 and entered the headquarters of Fino Laboratory in Bai City at the age of 17, becoming the first Chinese to be admitted on an exceptional basis.

At the age of 20, he had published a thesis in Universe.

Now, not only was he a big shot in astrophysics in China, but he was also very famous internationally.

Ning Li studied astronomy, so she naturally had some understanding of this important person in the field of astrophysics.

However, she had not expected Shen Zhijin to actually want to read her thesis now.

She reacted for a moment and immediately said, “Okay.”

Xu Yin gave her a few more reminders before hanging up.

Ning Li put away her phone and looked at Jiang Ran.

“Teacher Xu said that the data needs to be rushed. He hopes that the results can be released from this end as soon as possible.”

Jiang Ran and Luther were both stunned.

When Ning Li had been on the phone just now, they had not heard what Xu Yin had said.

Jiang Ran paused for a moment and said, “But the arrangements on our end have already been made. I’m afraid that it’s not appropriate to disrupt it at the last minute. Why don’t we inform Teacher Xu and wait for a while–”

“It’s not Teacher Xu who’s waiting.”

Ning Li interrupted her and said faintly,?“It’s Shen Zhijin who is waiting.”

When she said this, Jiang Ran and Luther were both shocked.

Shen Zhijin was the person in charge of the headquarters of Fino Laboratory, so he naturally had absolute authority over this place.

Now that he wanted Ning Li’s data, there was nothing for them to say.

Jiang Ran was somewhat in disbelief.

“... Teacher Shen?”

How could Shen Zhijin suddenly–

Ning Li raised her eyes and looked at her quietly.

“Please work overtime.”

...

A black car was driving on the road.

Xu Yin looked at the man sitting next to him.

He was wearing a black suit that fit him perfectly, accentuating his tall and slender figure.

Time seemed to favor him a lot, barely even leaving any traces on his face. He was still handsome and elegant, pure and clean.

His facial features were perfect. His bones, skin, and looks were all excellent. His expression was light, with a sense of detachment.

Only the scholarly air between his brows diluted this coldness a little.

He looked out the window. The hot August sun of the Capital fell on his face, but it seemed to be tinged with a slight coolness.

Xu Yin said, “I’ve already informed them. Ah Li has always been very efficient. She should be able to complete the first draft and send it over in two days.”

Shen Zhijin turned around.

While the profile view of his face was already extremely elegant, the front view of his face was even clearer.