214-216

Chapter 214: Small Christmas Gift

Lu Huaiyu had never celebrated Christmas, but he thought that Ning Li probably did.

Feng Yao was dumbfounded when he heard this sudden request from his boss.

The mall’s program had been decided long ago. It was already Christmas Eve and tomorrow was Christmas Day, so all the activities had already been implemented.

‘Isn’t too late to take a look at the program now?’

However, he only dared to think about it secretly and did not dare to voice it.

Since this was his boss’ order, Feng Yao had no choice but to comply.

“Yes, sir. Please wait a moment.”

Lu Huaiyu thought about it for a moment. “Take it to the conference room. I’ll head up later.”

‘Why does he seem so serious…’

Feng Yao and the other executives did not know what was going on, but they did as they were told.

“Yes, sir.”

Conference room.

Lu Huaiyu looked over the proposal.

Feng Yao and the others were sitting on both sides of the table looking apprehensive, especially the few activity leaders, who were incredibly nervous and kept glancing at Feng Yao.

‘Mr. Feng, what’s going on?’

‘Why did the Second Young Master ask to see the Christmas activity plan so suddenly? Was there something they didn’t do well?’

Feng Yao also had a terrible headache. ‘I don’t know!’

This was now the only HG Mall in the country, but since Lu Huaiyu had been staying in Yunzhou for a year, they had the opportunity to come into contact with him.

The senior management at HG Yunzhou was already very flattered when Lu Huaiyu went over occasionally for a meeting, so they dared not bother the boss about minor things.

Feng Yao was regretful.

When the executives had presented the program previously, Feng Yao had only skimmed it casually and given them full authority to handle the event themselves.

If he had known that Lu Huaiyu would care about this, Feng Yao would have read it more diligently.

“Is that all?” Lu Huaiyu finished reading the document and asked.

The people in the meeting room straightened their backs in unison.

Feng Yao cautiously said, “Second Young Master… Is the program…not good enough?”

Lu Huaiyu looked deep in thought. “Bracelets, ties, bags… That’s all?”

Several people were bewildered.

One of the managers in charge of the event gathered enough courage and asked, “Second Young Master, are you referring to the raffle event?”

Lu Huaiyu nodded. “Do kids like these?”

The crowd was silent.

“Second Young Master, HG’s target consumer is generally the upper middle class, so the gifts for this raffle are carefully curated after we’ve done sufficient research. These are classic models of major luxury brands. As for children…they’re not our target group, so…”

HG was a luxury shopping mall, so why did Second Master Lu suddenly ask about what kids liked?

Lu Huaiyu did not speak and only tapped his fingers on the table.