265-267

Chapter 265: Apply for Investigation

Someone laughed.

“Xijing University? Her? That’s a bit of a stretch!”

Even the second-tier colleges would reconsider this kind of score, let alone Xijing University.

“Right… This score is really weird… How could she have gotten fifth place in M province with this kind of level?”

The surrounding area instantly became quiet for a while when someone said this.

Everyone here was a genius, so everyone could hear the meaning behind these words.

This silence made Ye Ci feel suffocated.

Ye Ci knew that she was not good enough, so she dared not slack off and had done a variety of practice questions and papers.

However, the scene that she had dreaded the most had still happened, and in such an embarrassing way at that!

.

In the past, when there had been rumors in Second High, Ye Ci could still pretend not to have heard anything, but it was different now.

These results would be recorded and handed over to their high school. It would also affect her application for the top universities when they audited her performance.

Ye Ci clutched the piece of paper and felt like shredding it to pieces!

...

Li Guangyuan soon returned to the class.

He picked the key points and went through the content quickly.

It was easy to miss a key topic with just a slight misfocus.

Ye Ci was in a very bad mood, so after listening for a long time, all she felt was dizzy.

Li Guangyuan said, “We’ll skip this electromagnetic field question because only two students got this wrong. Please borrow someone else’s paper and study this yourself in the evening study session.”

With that, he turned to the next page.

Other students also flipped their papers.

Ye Ci looked at it and saw that she had only written two formulas for this question.

She was one of the two who had gotten it wrong.

No, it was not even counted as a mistake because she had not written much at all.

Ye Ci did not know how the time passed the whole afternoon.

It was only when the bell rang and Li Guangyuan announced the end of class that she drifted back to her senses.

Many students were starting to pack their things up and prepared to go to dinner.

Ye Ci just sat there, feeling exhausted.

She slumped down at her desk.

Li Guangyuan walked to the classroom door and turned to look at her, before frowning slightly.

...

Yunzhou.

At 6:30 pm, Zhou Fei got up from bed and was about to order some takeout.

Before he could place the order, he received a call from Li Guangyuan.

“Hello? Mr. Li?”

Zhou Fei quickly answered it.

In the past, when he had been studying at Capital First High, he had been in Li Guangyuan’s class for the physics competition and had been considered his favorite student.