478-480

Chapter 478: SSS-Class Member

Yu Pingchuan did not pay much attention to her reply and handed her a menu.

“Let’s see what you’d like to drink.”

Ning Li took it and flipped it open. On the first page, peach juice was printed at the top line.

She raised her eyebrows.

This was definitely not the most important item on a normal wine list.

She recalled the meal she had in Lincheng previously. Gu Siyang had immediately ordered two cups of peach juice.

At that time, he had said that he was used to it.

Her slender fingers gently tapped on it.

“Let’s have this one then.”

Box Number Two.

Old Master Gu, Gu Ci, and Old Madam Gu, Sang Meiqing, took their seats.

These two old people were now close to seventy years old.

Old Master Gu was hale and hearty. Old Madam Gu had a head of white hair, wore a cheongsam, and an emerald bracelet on her wrist. She looked elegant and noble.

It was obvious that she must have been a top-notch beauty when she was young.

Two cups of freshly squeezed peach juice had been placed on the table in advance.

“Grandpa, Grandma!”

Gu Siyang walked over and said with a smile,?“I’m here to watch with you two!”

Old Master Gu could not be bothered to look at him.

“There’s no place for you here.”

Gu Siyang’s face fell, and he looked at Old Madam Gu for help.

“Grandma, look at Grandpa! It’s been a long time since I’ve spent any time with you two. Why are you chasing me away? Aren’t you even going to give me the chance to be filial?”

Old Madam Gu smiled gently.

“Siyang, were you chased out by your father again?”

Gu Siyang, “…”

He pulled over the stool next to him and sat down, sighing in resignation.

“Grandma, I know that there are some things that you know, but why do you always say it out loud?”

Old Master Gu sneered.

“If you want to be filial, go look for your father and give him a list of all the cars that you’ve wrecked in the past six months.”

Gu Siyang’s arrogant attitude immediately withered.

“My uncle must have shown it to him…”

Otherwise, would he have been kicked out?

Old Madam Gu looked at the maid who was accompanying her.

“Bring another cup of peach juice for Siyang.”

This meant that she had agreed to let him stay.

Gu Siyang was happy again.

“Grandma is still the best to me!”

Old Master Gu could not stand his thick skin, so he simply looked at the field without even bothering to give him the slightest glance.

Old Madam Gu thought of something and asked gently,?“By the way, I heard that you lost your temper at the track yesterday, and the two children from the Zhong and Yan families were also there?”