457-459

Chapter 457: Peanuts

He had come specially to pick her up.

When Ning Li walked out and saw his expensive but low-profile car, she secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

“Ning Li!”

Gu Siyang was very happy to see Ning Li and greeted her from the window. When he saw Lu Huaiyu following behind her, his smile grew wider,

“Second Master Lu!”

Ning Li asked, “Young Master Gu is also going to Lincheng?”

Gu Siyang was a little surprised.

“Didn’t my uncle tell you? I’m here to pick you guys up!”

Most people would not be able to order Gu Siyang around, but Gu Tinglan was the one who had given the order. Moreover, he had been tasked with picking Ning Li and Lu Huaiyu up.

He had agreed readily and had even woken up early.

Lu Huaiyu was carrying Ning Li’s backpack. With his other hand, he opened the door to the backseat. Ning Li got into the car and he followed suit.

Gu Siyang turned his head to look behind.

“Second Master, are you not sitting in front?”

He had noticed before that when Cheng Xiyue was driving, Lu Huaiyu would sit in the front passenger seat.

Lu Huaiyu said, “Hmm.”

Gu Siyang was not overly bothered to hear his reply.

“Alright then, let’s go now!”

Saying this, he started the car.

Lu Huaiyu looked at Ning Li.

“Do you still want to take a nap?”

It was still quite early.

Ning Li shook her head.

Lu Huaiyu stroked her hair.

Gu Siyang accidentally saw this scene in the rearview mirror and was momentarily stunned.

Lu Huaiyu’s action had been extremely natural, and he had quickly retracted it.

Gu Siyang faintly felt that something was off, but he could not say it out loud.

However, he quickly threw this thought to the back of his mind.

He had actually come today for another very important matter.

He chuckled and asked with anticipation and excitement,?“Oh right, Ning Li, have you seen the contract that I sent you previously?”

That was the contract that LY had specially made for Ning Li. Every clause had been personally reviewed by him, and he showed 120,000% sincerity.

He had sent the contract over on the day after Ning Li had finished her college entrance exam.

However, Ning Li had not replied.

In fact, he had wanted to hurry her up a long time ago, but Gu Tinglan had said that after Ning Li had finished her college entrance exam, she still had to wait for her results, fill out her application, and settle many other things. In addition, she had won the provincial best scholar award, so she was even busier. He had told him to wait.

Thus, Gu Siyang had waited until now.

He had come over as a chauffeur today with the intention of courting her.

Ning Li said, “I’ve seen it.”

Gu Siyan’s heart was left hanging in anticipation.

“Then, what are your thoughts about it?”