412-414

Chapter 412: You’re Not the Only One Who Likes Her

Geng Haifan, “...”

He coughed, feeling very embarrassed.

“That... that... I just contacted their form teacher. Regarding this matter, we will definitely take it seriously and deal with it accordingly! We will give Ning Li and Mr. Lu an explanation.”

In fact, he had thought about a lot of ways to make his explanation, but when he was in front of Lu Huaiyu, he realized that those words were very difficult to say.

Although Lu Huaiyu was very young, he had an aura about him. Even if he just stood there without saying or doing anything, he still made people feel a faint sense of awe.

Not to mention, this time, the fault was on their end.

Ning Li watched from the side.

Actually, she did not really care about this matter.

If it had been a normal day, she would just have listened to it, but she would not have taken it to heart.

However, it just so happened that Lu Huaiyu had also been here today.

Now it seemed as if this matter was... not so easy to move on from.

She tilted her head and looked at Lu Huaiyu.

However, at this moment, his expression remained normal as per usual. Nothing was revealed.

He raised his hand and looked at his watch.

“The parent-teacher conference is about to begin. Let’s get busy with this first. We’ll talk about the rest later.”

He was clearly much younger than Geng Haifan, but he carried a sense of nobility deep in his bones. In addition, he had been in a high position for a long time, so he naturally took the initiative in the conversation.

Hearing this, Geng Haifan heaved a sigh of relief.

Earlier, when Lu Huaiyu had come over, his expression and his aura had been cold. He had been worried that this matter would be difficult to handle.

Fortunately, Lu Huaiyu had given him a way out.

“Mr. Lu, please.”

Lu Huaiyu looked at Ning Li.

“Wait for me outside the classroom.”

Ning Li, “Oh.”

With that, Lu Huaiyu followed Geng Haifan into the First Class classroom.

Many people in the corridor looked over.

Ning Li walked to the back door of First Class and pulled out a chair to sit down on.

She took her phone out, intending on playing a game to pass the time. However, she was a little impatient and could not get into it, no matter how hard she tried.

She simply put her phone away and leaned against the back of the chair.

“Ning Li.”

He Xiaochen walked over quietly. She gave the rest of the classroom a look and lowered her voice, “Your Second Brother also heard Zhou Cheng’s confession?”

Ning Li replied with a “Hmm”.

He had made it so ostentatious that the entire Second High School had heard it.

What was even more awkward was that not only had Lu Huaiyu heard it, he had also heard it with her at the side of the field.

Zhou Cheng had obviously seen her there, so he had deliberately chosen that time to go up on stage.