496-498

Chapter 496: Auction

When Yan Fei heard this, she blushed slightly.

“Don’t talk nonsense.”

“How is it nonsense? You’re the auctioneer of this auction. If he comes, wouldn’t it be considered a show of support for you?”

Zuo Ling winked at her.

“Can’t you see that I’m also here to increase your popularity?”

Before Yan Fei could say anything, Zhuo Qianqian also walked in and teased her.

“Zuo Ling, stop teasing. We can’t compare to Second Master Lu. At most, we’re just playing around. His capability of being able to throw his money around is enough to make someone smile.”

The two of them came from decent families, but they could not compare to the Yan family, let alone the Lu family.

With their original status, they were not qualified to participate in today’s auction.

Their attendance now was all thanks to their family connections and their good relationship with Yan Fei.

However, they only had public seats on the first floor. They were not qualified to go to the second floor, let alone the third floor.

Zuo Ling seemed to have thought of something and raised her chin in the direction of the outside of the room.

“Not to mention, the prices of the tickets to the auction are much higher today is much higher just because of the presence of Second Master Lu!”

Lu Huaiyu and his rare trip to Hong Kong City had caused countless celebrities and socialites to squeeze their heads together just to get a ticket to the auction.

Zhuo Qianqian covered her mouth and smiled.

“So what? Second Young Master Lu has no interest, it’s useless, no matter where you sit. I’m more interested to know if Second Master Lu will be bidding today, and what price he will be offering. Feifei, maybe you can break the record this time.”

Yan Fei could not help but take a look outside.

Actually, they could not see the third floor from here. Even so, knowing that Lu Huaiyu was there, it was as if even the air had changed.

She pursed her lips and smiled.

“I think he really likes that watch.”

She actually did not refute what Zhuo Qianqian said about breaking the record.

A staff member came over to urge her.

“Yan Fei, the auction is about to start! Get ready to go up on stage!”

Yan Fei responded and told Zuo Ling and Zhuo Qianqian to go to their seats. She then looked into the makeup mirror and rearranged her clothes and hair. After confirming that everything was perfect, she turned around and went on stage.

On the third floor.

Lu Huaiyu was sitting on the sofa with his long legs crossed. His posture was languid.

Today, he was wearing a black shirt and a pair of slacks in the same color. It made his figure look even taller, emphasizing his narrow waist and long legs.

The two buttons at the top of his collar were loose, and one could vaguely see his pale, cool skin.

He had been born beautiful, with a natural elegance, and had always been incomparably handsome. Now that he was sitting quietly on the third floor, he looked even more cold and ascetic which made him appear to be quite unapproachable.