325-327

Chapter 325: This Kid Is Really Something Else

Gu Siyang felt very regretful.

“Second Master Lu?”

Ning Li replied with a “Hmm”.

“Thank you for your invitation, but I really can’t go.”

Ning Li appreciated Gu Siyang’s good intentions.

Actually, Gu Siyang’s intentions were very simple.

Ning Li was alone in the Capital. As her future boss, he naturally felt obligated to bring her along for the Chinese New Year celebrations.

Unfortunately, Lu Huaiyu had been one step ahead of him.

However, the Second Master Lu was also a good person, so it was good that Ning Li would be with him.

“Alright then. Shall we meet again after the Chinese New Year? LY has changed to using Farley engines now. You must come and give it a try when you have time!”

“Okay.”

The two of them spoke a few more words before Ning Li hung up the phone.

Fang Qingyun’s alert level had been raised to the limit. He chuckled and asked, “Ah Li, was that your friend?”

Ning Li nodded.

“It’s Gu Siyang. You should know of him.”

Young Master Gu’s name was quite well-known in the Capital now.

Fang Qingyun immediately understood.

“Oh, oh, it’s the young master from the Gu family! If I remember correctly, he was there when you were leaving the school the other day, right?”

Fang Qingyun had been in the car at that time, so naturally, he had seen Gu Siyang.

“Yes, that was him.”

Fang Qingyun became even more vigilant.

What were Gu Siyang intentions?

First, he had gone to Capital First High to compete with the Second Master to pick him up. Now, he wanted to compete to bring Ning Li home for the New Year?

Although Gu Siyang was obviously not as outstanding as the Second Master of his family, his enthusiasm did not lose out in the slightest!

Just as he was thinking about how to discreetly ask more questions, Ning Li’s phone rang again.

This time, it was Ji Shu.

“Sister Li, my parents are coming to Beijing to celebrate the New Year with me! Would you like to come over?”

Ning Li had no choice but to repeat herself.

“Please send my uncle and aunt a New Year’s greeting on my behalf, but I really can’t go over today.”

“I… I’m going to Second Brother’s house.”

“Okay, then. Bye.”

Fang Qingyun became nervous.

Aiya!

There was more than one!

It even sounded like the second one was very familiar with her! Even his parents knew her?

Didn’t Ning Li say that she was from Lincheng? Why did she have so many friends in the Capital?

Before he could speak, a call came from Qiao Xi.

Ning Li looked at the name on the screen. The corner of her eyes twitched, and she ended the call.

However, Qiao Xi did not give up and called again.