376-378

Chapter 376: Leaked Questions

Ye Ci was shocked. Subconsciously, she looked up and saw Ye Ming walking in with a gloomy face. There was a storm brewing on his face, and his eyes were filled with fury.

His expression this time was even scarier than when he had found out that Ye Ci had been caught cheating and rushed to the Capital from Yunzhou.

Ye Ci felt uneasy and fear rose in her heart.

“Dad… Why are you–”

Ye Ming walked over and took her phone without saying a word.

Ye Yiming also heard the commotion and asked repeatedly, “Uncle Ming? What’s wrong?”

Ye Ming did not speak and immediately cut off the phone call with a sullen face.

The unease in Ye Ci’s heart grew stronger.

“Dad…”

Ye Ming suddenly threw the phone away!

Bang!

He had used so much force that the phone fell to the ground and the screen completely shattered!

Ye Ci’s entire body shrank.

If Ye Ming’s slap had landed on her…

Her tears kept flowing.

It was due to fear, but also due to a feeling of grievance.

Ye Ming’s anger towards her in these past two days had been more than it had been in the past ten years!

The slap earlier had already broken her heart.

However, that had been because she had been caught cheating. He had been so angry that it had caused him to act impulsively.

But now, what was the reason??

Ye Ming’s voice was filled with uncontrollable anger.

“Ye Ci! I think you’re crazy! How could I, Ye Ming, have a daughter like you?!”

Ye Ci was stunned by his harsh reprimand.

Hurried footsteps were heard.

“What’s wrong?”

Su Yuan had been resting in the cubicle because Ye Ci had said that she wanted to be alone. Hence, she had stayed there.

When she heard the sound of the phone hitting the ground, she had realized that something was wrong and quickly come over.

When she saw how furious Ye Ming was, and the badly smashed phone on the ground, Su Yuan’s eyebrows raised.

“What’s wrong? Hubby, Xiao Ci is suffering right now. Don’t be so angry at her–”

“You don’t know what she has done!”

Ye Ming interrupted Su Yuan’s words abruptly. He was obviously extremely angry!

He raised his hand and pointed at Ye Ci, enunciating each word clearly.

“Not only has your own future and reputation been ruined, are you going to implicate the Ye family now?”

Ye Ci was completely dumbfounded.

“Dad, what… what are you talking about?”

What did he mean by implicating the Ye family?

Could it be because of the disciplinary notice and the summary of the results that had just been revealed?

However, in the end, it was still her who would be affected the most!