409-411

Chapter 409: Quite a Lot of People Chase After You

Magnificent.

Lu Huaiyu had only just woken up. He was leaning against the headboard of the bed, his quilt having slipped off.

His eyes were closed, but when he heard her sweet and soft voice, he paused and slowly opened his eyes.

After a moment of silence, he smiled.

“Is that so?”

Ning Li’s grip on the phone tightened slightly.

Lu Huaiyu definitely knew what she meant.

However, calling him over for a parent-teacher meeting like this seemed…

She paused for a moment before saying,

“Yes. The form teacher said that this time, he will be talking about the college entrance exam registration process. It’s quite important.”

Geng Haifan’s exact words had been that at this parent-teacher meeting, they would be explaining the content of the college entrance examination’s registration in detail. So, make sure that all your family members, preferably the ones with the most weight in their family, come over.

But of course, she could not tell Lu Huaiyu that.

Filling in the forms for the college entrance examination was indeed a very complicated matter.

However, this did not include Ning Li.

With her results, as long as she performed as per usual, she could choose any major from any of the top universities in the country.

All she needed to do was to fill in the form according to her own wishes.

Lu Huaiyu was quiet for a while.

Ning Li subconsciously held her breath.

“Second Brother, if you’re very busy, you can still–”

“Got it,” Lu Huaiyu replied with a smile. His voice was low and languid. “It just so happens that I don’t know how to fill in the form either. I should go and listen on how to do it.”

He had been recruited by Xijing University and had not taken the college entrance exam at all.

Ning Li said softly, “Oh, thank you, Second Brother.”

Lu Huaiyu said, “I’ll be there at three tomorrow.”

Ning Li said, “Okay.”

“Senior Sister Ning Li?”

A clear and bright youth’s voice suddenly came from the side.

Ning Li looked up and saw an unfamiliar tall and thin boy standing in front of her.

When he saw Ning Li looking over, his ears turned a little red, but he seemed more excited and nervous.

Lu Huaiyu had obviously heard him too. He raised his eyebrows and asked, “Is someone is looking for you?”

Ning Li glanced at the name tag pinned to his school uniform.

He was a sophomore.

“I don’t know him,” she said.

When the boy heard her say that, he realized that he had been a bit rash to suddenly come over. He smiled and said, “Hello, Senior Sister Ning Li! I’m Zhou Cheng from First Class, sophomore year. I’ve admired you for a long time!”

Ning Li frowned slightly.

Ever since she had come to Second High, quite a number of people had confessed their feelings of admiration for her.