517-519

Chapter 517: First Meeting

Shu Hang smiled.

“Okay.”

After saying this, the small group then walked in the direction of the dormitory building.

It was not until their figures had gradually left that the rest of the people at the registration area finally reacted.

“This girl is really from our Institute of Physics!”

“D*mn it! Why am I not from the Department of Astronomy?”

“Ning Li... This name is so familiar... Wait! Isn’t that the M Province’s top scorer in science with a score of 746 this year?”

When these words were said, everyone was stunned.

Xijing University was the top university in the country. Being the top scorer in the college entrance examination was really nothing here.

However, Ning Li was the provincial top scorer and her score had really been heaven-defying.

The male student who had been busy writing his thesis suddenly remembered something.

“Oh right, I remember that the person who came first in the national competition seems to have this name too. Could it be... that it’s the same person?”

Everyone was speechless.

The girl was not only beautiful, but she was also a straight-A student.

No, she was a god of learning!

“By the way, how does Senior Shu Hang know her?”

“Who knows?”

“Ah, I didn’t ask if she had a boyfriend!”

“Tsk, as if asking meant that you would have a chance. This kind of beauty at school, a girl whose studies are at god-level– Don’t even think about it!”

“Shut up!”

...

Shu Hang led Ning Li and the other student to the dormitory building.

Along the way, they met many people who greeted Shu Hang.

Some called him by his name, and some called him “President.”

It was not until that junior asked a few questions that Shu Hang explained with a smile. He was the President of the Student Union of Xijing University.

He had just advanced to the third year of university this year. To be able to achieve this position was considered outstanding.

“The second building on the left is the female dormitory, and the third building on the right is the male dormitory.”

As he spoke, he looked at Ning Li again.

“Do you really not need any help?”

Ning Li shook her head and walked towards the dormitory management.

The dormitory allocation form had already been pasted on the wall.

The dormitory at Xijing University consisted of four-person rooms. Ning Li found her assigned room– 306.

This dormitory building had a total of six floors. Fortunately, there was an elevator, so it was much more convenient.

There were people coming and going in the building. Many parents and seniors were also walking back and forth.

Shu Hang took out his phone.

“Junior, junior, please add me on WeChat? If you have any problems in the future, you may look for me at any time.”