262-264

Chapter 262: Ranking

Everyone heard this and felt very frustrated.

‘No need to rush? Take our time?! Ning Li has already turned in her paper, so how can we not be in a hurry?!’

Even if there were still 50 minutes left, some questions were so difficult that they could not solve them even if they had more time.

Ning Li handing in her paper earlier deeply motivated the other students that were present. They all lowered their heads to write quickly.

Ye Ci froze in place. She felt like she was sitting on needles.

She had not even finished a quarter of the paper, but Ning Li had finished the entire test.

Ye Ci looked towards the door and only saw the closed classroom door.

.

Ning Li had already gone out.

Ye Ci forced herself to retract her gaze and put her attention back on the paper.

...

After Ning Li left the classroom, she casually strolled around the campus because she did not have her phone with her.

Capital First High’s campus was huge. They even had several old buildings with a long history.

There was a man-made lake in the northwest corner of the teaching building.

It was so cold here in winter that ice had formed on the lake, and two black swans were walking slowly on it.

Ning Li then sat down on the bench next to it.

It was a rare moment of peace.

She gently let out a breath, which formed a puff of white mist.

‘When Lu Huaiyu was studying here, this must have been the kind of scenery that he saw during winter, right?’

...

Compared to Ning Li’s relaxed and calm attitude, the others in the auditorium were under pressure.

Everyone had originally had the intention of competing with each other in the first test.

Who knew that Ning Li would be so unpredictable and hand in her paper early?

The rest of the students also became anxious and wrote swiftly.

After a while, someone else got up to turn in their paper.

This time, it was Pei Song.

After Pei Song, there was another tall and buff boy who handed in his paper.

Li Guangyuan put their papers aside. “There are still fifteen minutes until the end of the exam.”

Song Mengtang looked at her own paper.

Actually, she had already finished writing it. However, there was only so much time left, so it did not make much difference if she turned in her paper early or not.

She had always taken a very steady path and rarely turned in her paper early.

Song Mengtang recalculated the two questions she was unsure about.

Ring!

The bell rang.

Li Guangyuan stood up.

“Okay, the exam is over! Everyone, stop writing immediately and turn in your paper!”

Cao Jingxuan quickly wrote down the last number before she put away her pen.

Li Guangyuan came down from the podium and put away the papers and draft papers.