370-372

Chapter 370: Full Marks?

Most of the students who got a place in the university through the competition would enter the Institute of Physics.

It would be more troublesome if they wanted to apply for other majors. Usually, only the top scorer would have this privilege.

In his previous life, the top scorer had been Pei Song.

This time, the top scorer was Ning Li.

In this case, it was normal for him to give up the contract in order to get the major that he preferred.

However, it was a pity. After all, not everyone had such an opportunity.

Zhou Fei massaged his temples.

“You… Fine. You’ll be able to take the college entrance exam anyway.”

Whether it was Ning Li or Pei Song, this contract was not that important.

After all, both of their results in other subjects were also top-notch.

Zhou Fei only had one feeling: this batch of students was too difficult to lead!

“Alright, since both of your grades are out, you can go back first. I’ll wait here and go back later.”

He still had to wait for Ye Ci’s disciplinary notice to come out.

“Also, I’ve already booked a flight back to Yunzhou tomorrow morning.”

After settling the matters here, he naturally had to go back.

Ning Li nodded.

“Then, we’ll be leaving first.”

Many people in the surroundings were looking over.

Ning Li was about to leave before Ye Ci’s punishment was announced. She really did not seem to bother about Ye Ci’s issue at all.

However, it made sense. She even had the confidence to give up on signing the contract. What else was there for her to worry about?

Zhou Fei nodded.

“Oh right, I still have to call the school and report both of your results.”

Ye Ci’s cheating had caused too much trouble, and the reputation of Yunzhou Second High School had also been affected. Now, they urgently needed Ning Li and Pei Song’s results to restore their image.

As he spoke, he quickly walked to the side and called the school leader.

Fang Qingyun was still standing by the car and talking to Old Master Lu on the phone.

“… Yeah! Just now, the people from the enrollment office of Xijing University and Haicheng Hua University called Ah Li!

“I think they said that only the Top 20 students in the country are qualified to be sent to this competition. These two schools were competing for Ah Li, so her ranking must be higher!

“Ah? Which one did she choose? I’m not sure yet. Ah Li did not say it clearly when she picked up the phone… Hey! She’s back! Old man, I’ll be hanging up now!”

Fang Qingyun immediately put away his phone and smiled as he looked at Ning Li and Lu Huaiyu who were walking over.

“Second Master, Ah Li, why did you come back so quickly?”

He had thought that he would have to wait for a long time. After all, it was a big deal.

Ning Li smiled faintly.