172-174

Chapter 172: Little Ning Li Is Fierce, Are You Scared?

The entire class was silent.

Sun Huihui kept all her books in her bag, including the miscellaneous items that were in her desk.

The girl beside her opened her mouth to say something but eventually decided against it.

Everyone knew what this meant.

After packing up her things, Sun Huihui left without saying a word.

Her seat was left empty.

Actually, everyone had already expected this to happen.

The mistakes that she had committed had severely violated the school rules. Even if the school had spared her and allowed her to stay, all the students in Second High already knew about it.

She would have been isolated and left alone.

The moment the revelation video had played on the screen, her fate had been sealed.

Some of the students looked over at Ning Li but Ning Li did not even bother to look at Sun Huihui.

She was reading a book as if nothing had ever happened.

Sun Huihui bumped into Pei Song in the corridor.

She froze and called him, “Pei Song.”

Pei Song paused. He could guess what had happened to the girl in a single glance.

Sun Huihui flushed, her heart was pounding.

It was not because she was shy but because she was certain that Pei Song had seen the videos.

Although she knew Pei Song had never liked her, she did not want to leave him with such a bad impression.

“I…have something to tell you—”

“I warned you before.” Pei Song suddenly interrupted her.

“What?”

Pei Song sized her up coldly. Behind his glasses, his eyes felt distant and sharp.

Sun Huihui realized what he was referring to.

It was the time when she had spilled milk tea onto Ning Li’s English script. Pei Song had told her to get a seal for her beverage.

Back then, she had only worried that Pei Song might have seen through her actions to her true intentions, so she had not paid any further attention to his words.

Now in hindsight, she realized that it had actually been a warning from Pei Song to her.

She had ignored it and now the consequences had caught up to her.

Aggrieved, Sun Huihui bit her lips as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Pei Song intended on walking away but as he passed Sun Huihui, she said something to him.

“You like Ning Li, don’t you?”

Pei Song froze.

Sun Huihui’s tears started to blur her vision.

She gripped the strap of her bag tightly.

From the picture that had been taken of Pei Song and Ning Li at the airport, she had already had a hunch about it.

Despite being able to clarify that they were not dating, Sun Huihui knew Pei Song well.

He treated Ning Li differently.