187-189

Chapter 187: Ning Li

“Sister Ning Li must’ve done better in the exam, right?” Ye Ci asked.

There were many teachers in the office. All three of them had been called there, yet they had announced Ye Ci’s results first.

Ye Ci thought, ‘Perhaps Ning Li and Pei Song’s results aren’t as good as mine…’

“Yes,” Zhou Fei suddenly spoke.

At the mention of Ning Li, the smile on his face became much more genuine.

He enunciated word by word, “First. In. The. Province. Of course, there’s no better achievement than that!”

Ye Ci’s smile suddenly froze.

‘Ning Li got first in the province?!’

“Pei Song also did very well in the exam with only one point lower than Ning Li, so he’s ranked second in the province.”

When he mentioned his star pupils, Zhou Fei’s face was filled with pride and honor.

These outstanding students had been taught by him, so naturally, he was happy.

Sun Quan and the others were a little jealous.

Zhou Fei was extremely young and had only been a teacher at Second High for a short time, but he had proven to be a great teacher.

In the beginning, when they heard that he had been asked to lead the competitive physics class, many teachers had opposed it, especially a few of the experienced veteran teachers. They were all unimpressed.

However, the principal had insisted, so they had no choice but to comply.

As a result, Zhou Fei’s class had produced the first, second, and fifth rankings in the province!

All from their school!

How many high schools were there in the province? How many students had participated in this competition?

They had actually taken up three out of the five slots.

Such a record would surely make them the envy of other schools.

This achievement alone would be enough for Second High and Zhou Fei to brag about for several years to come.

If not, the school would not be this excited.

Ye Ci’s face flushed red.

Only now did she realize that the teachers had only announced her results first because they were the most surprised by it.

Ning Li and Pei Song’s results in this physics competition were considered a “normal occurrence”.

To the teachers, Ye Ci and the two geniuses were on completely different levels.

Ye Ci then recalled the way Ning Li had said “congratulations” earlier and felt even more irritated.

Ning Li got first place in the province, yet she had congratulated Ye Ci. Was she being sarcastic?

“That’s great! Mom and Dad will be very happy when they find out.”

Ye Ci had paused for a while to think before she finally said something.

Ning Li raised her eyebrows lightly.

It was hard to say whether Su Yuan and Ye Ming would be happy or not. In any case, all she could see was that Ye Ci was not very delighted.

Sun Quan and the others did not notice this subtle shift in mood.

To them, this was a big win for the school.