430-432

Chapter 430: Studying Abroad

Almost at the same time, Null also sent a message.

It was a thumbs-up emoji.

Back then, when Ning Li had asked him to interfere in the bidding, he still had not known what was going on.

Only now did he finally understand that Ning Li had been waiting for the Ye family.

[ Did you know that there was a problem at Qinghe Bridge? ]

Ning Li smiled.

[ Qinghe Bridge is at the junction of the three cities. It is an ancient city. Thirteen years ago, an artifact was unearthed fifty miles southwest of that place. Such land is definitely not easy for an ordinary person to take. ]

Null stared at this answer for a long time.

An artifact from thirteen years ago was in such a remote location. Who would care about it?

She was really…

[ Were you that sure that something would happen to Qinghe Bridge? ]

Ning Li replied: [ I just treated it as a gamble. The Ji family didn’t need to take such a risk. It was better to give it to the Ye family. ]

Null shrugged and smiled.

[ It seems that you made the right bet. Congratulations. ]

The news of Qinghe Bridge having excavated a large group of tombs quickly spread throughout Yunzhou.

Liu Ying naturally knew about it.

At the same time, she also saw the notice of the project being suspended indefinitely.

Almost as soon as she had seen the news, Liu Ying called Ye Ming.

However, Ye Ming did not pick up.

She did not know if he was busy dealing with this matter, but Liu Ying could not care less.

She only knew that this matter would most likely drag the Ye family down with it!

She had to take advantage of the fact that the Ye family still had money on their books so that she could make a quick buck.

Otherwise, who knew what would happen if the Ye family’s funds were to be cut off in the future?

After dozens of calls, Ye Ming finally picked up.

His voice could not hide the exhaustion and impatience in it.

“What’s wrong now?”

Liu Ying’s child was gone. Other than the first few days when he had been in pain, the feeling had already faded a lot.

He had paid for Liu Ying’s medical fees and hired a professional nurse to take care of her. He did not know why she had so many things on her mind that she had to look for him at this time.

Liu Ying heard his tone and was also filled with anger.

For whom had she ended up like this?!

She had not even been discharged from the hospital yet, and Ye Ming’s attitude was already like this!

What else could she have expected?

Men were indeed unreliable.

She gritted her teeth and could not be bothered to say a lot to him. She went straight to the point.

“I want 30 million in compensation.”

When Ye Ming heard this amount, he almost laughed out of anger.