1

Rain

Rain.

Some people love it and some don't. People say it represents sadness most of the time. But why always sadness? Why can't it embrace happiness, a new start of a life? Who knows why.

"Jungkook!! Come here!!" A high pitched voice can be heard by a certain boy who's name was Jungkook. He looks at the source of the voice only to see his father waving at him from inside a convenience store.

A bright smile soon made it's way to capture his lips, the boy just got out from his school and meets his father on the way back to home.

It was raining, not so heavily but enough to soak everything. Jungkook forgot to bring his umbrella today because when he left the house the weather was nowhere near to rain. He was covering his head with the help of his bag to prevent himself from getting drenched as it was helping a bit.

Not leaving a glance around him Jungkook runs towards the convenience store, he was about to open the door and that's when someone comes out from it being totally unpredictable. Jungkook's head smashed against the person's hard chest, as he immediately understands it was a man, a well build man because who would have a hard as rock chest except someone who works out everyday.

Jungkook saw a bag falls on the floor, probably this belongs to the person. His eyebrows were knitted to see some equipments he normally doesn't get to see, a large sized knife, screwdriver, a few collection of pliers, a hammer, a saw, a pair of scissors and a few other things he doesn't even know the names. Is he a mechanic or something?

Jungkook wastes no time to pull himself back as he hurriedly bows down at the man, repeatedly saying sorry.

Jungkook looks up to see the person and he felt like an ant Infront of the man, he might be above 6ft where Jungkook was only above 5ft. The man was wearing all black with a black cap as a mask was covering his face, he could only see the eyes, those eyes were dark and deep as an ocean which were giving him piercing gaze. Which made Jungkook a bit uncomfortable.

He couldn't help but made an unintentional eye contact with the man, he felt like thoes eyes were a deep ocean and he was slowly drowning into it. He didn't like how the person's gaze was sending chills rush over his whole body, something was definitely off about this man.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming." Jungkook says as he somehow managed to break the eye contact and bows again. While the man just stared at him without uttering a word, in addition, he wasn't even blinking.

Jungkook felt super uncomfortable under the person's gaze, he doesn't know if it was something good or bad but he surely knows he was feeling extremely frightened under this man. And it was quite weird for him to feel. Because Jungkook wasn't a person who would feel intimidated by some people he just met.

"Umm.. you can check if anything happened to your stuff. I will exchange it for yo-" Before even Jungkook could finish, a shout interrupted him grabbing the both of their attention.