49

A very very verryyyyt long chapter ahead

Ever since Jungkook and Taehyung became officially boyfriends, nothing in Taehyung's life was working according to him but Jungkook's. This has been happening even before they became official but after that, it was just visible to everyone. Those who had a totally different perspective about Taehyung were seeing a very new version of him. And it was quite surprising.

Taehyung's apartment was never livelier than like this before, it never had guests before, not a single one. But now look at it, there were two new people inside, filling up the apartment with chatter and laughter. And the reason behind it was very understanding.

Jungkook was changing every aspect of Taehyung's life and he absolutely doesn't have any kind of objections.

"Oh dear, you don't have to do all of this trouble for us." The older lady uttered as she entered the kitchen area, Jungkook, who had an apron wrapped around his body, looked at him while smiling before he gave her a reply.

"I'm having so much fun, ahjumma. Don't say it like this. It's no trouble for us. Right, professor?" When the question was thrown at Taehyung he quickly gave a response with a hum and nod. Their little gesture made the lady laugh out loud.

"You both are such a lovely couple." Jungkook's cheeks turned crimson by the compliment while on the other hand Taehyung bluntly utters, "Thank you." Even though it caught Jungkook off guard, the man actually did what he was told by him.

"You're supposed to say thank you whenever someone says something good to you."

"Looks like Jungkook is having a good influence on you. It's a great thing that you can control his daily life, Jungkookie-ah. But always remember one thing, communication is the key. Whatever happens, always remember to communicate, ask each question you have and answer whatever you're being asked. I have a feeling you both will last long."

"You make me feel so confident, ahjumma. Thank you for giving us such great advice. We will look upon it always." Taehyung hums to agree along with Jungkook.

"Granny doesn't give everyone this kind of compliment easily. You both must have great potential." The boy says, grabbing three of theirs attention. Taehyung got silent because he couldn't understand what he's supposed to say, while on the other hand Jungkook was silent because he was shy. His face was saying it all.

"Alright, enough talking. Now shall we start cooking?" The woman was very successful in lighting up the atmosphere. Jungkook gave him a quick response by nodding his head.

Just by that all of them got busy, Taehyung was silently chopping the vegetables while Jungkook and Eunsung were serving plates on the dining table and washing the dishes. Grandma was in the charge of cooking. At first Jungkook and Taehyung had planned to cook by themselves for the dinner but the guest came too early. It looked like they had the intention of helping them out.

Well, this made the evening more fun.

This was the first time Taehyung had some guests in his house, having dinner together and all. The light giggles of Jungkook and Eunsung, who seemed like they got along very well, were in the background. The delicious smell of the almost done food was roaming around the apartment and it was enough to summon the younger boys.

"Wow! It smells so good! I'm already hungry!" Jungkook exclaimed with his shining eyes, glancing over the pot to have a look.

"Let me have a taste." When Eunsung said that he was slightly smacked on the head that made him frown immediately. Their little fight made Jungkook crack out a giggle.