42

Jungkook surely doesn't understand Taehyung sometimes but now he wasn't understanding his own self as well

Jungkook surely doesn't understand Taehyung sometimes but now he wasn't understanding his own self as well. He couldn't even process properly how things turned into this, how he was placed on the kitchen island with this man standing between his legs, head being buried in his neck busy leaving wet kisses?

Even though this was enough to make Jungkook's soul leave his body, the man decided to play even more dirty when his hand slipped inside the boy's sweatshirt, which for sure belongs to no one but him. He loved how the boy was reacting to his touches, no matter with what identity he touches him, Jungkook always reacts to them.

It was making him go crazy when the boy's whole body would squirm whenever his hand would leave soft caresses on his waist, whenever his other hand would grab his thigh. Taehyung will lose his mind totally if this boy keeps acting in this way.

"Ah- mmgh!" Jungkook hurriedly covered his mouth when another moan escaped from his mouth when Taehyung's kisses turned into sucking. Another band of his which was placed on the kitchen island in order to keep his balance, those fingers curled up along with his toes. His breath was continuously hitching, his mind couldn't think of anything he should be doing right now.

Should he let the man continue what he is doing or stop him? He doesn't know, he doesn't know what to do. He can't even blame himself here, he also likes this man. No matter what happens, he does want this man to touch him like this, make his body melt each time he wants to be kissed by this man.

It was happening because both of them long for each other, both of them want to touch each other, both of them want to do more than just a small smooch. Totally different from Jungkook's past experiences where he was the only one who didn't want that, he was the only one who wanted to run away, he was the only one who felt disgusted.

He was being forced each time but this time he wasn't being forced, even though the man was doing all this all of a sudden before he could process anything, but deep down Jungkook knows he wanted this, he has the power to stop Taehyung unlike those past situations.

At Least he knows that he likes it, likes it how Taehyung touching him, kissing him, sucking his skin and uses his tongue sometimes, how he was tightly holding his waist letting their crotch areas touch each other. At Least he likes all of these.

His mind was all emptied up when Taehyung finally stopped sucking after making sure he has created a hickey, only to trail his lips up to his ear while leaving wet smooches.

"I want to hear you clearly, Jungkook. Don't let anything come in between." Taehyung's voice brushed against Jungkook's ear, he let out a muffled voice when the man placed another smooch on his earlobe.

Jungkook was forced to remove his hand from his mouth when Taehyung's kisses were slowly reaching his lips. At this moment anyone would wonder if this man will kiss every part of Jungkook's body.

Jungkook couldn't keep up with his patience, his body was burning, wanting more of Taehyung's touch which led him to move his head a bit to make their lips collide with each other. His hands turned into fists when Taehyung started devouring him, hand which was grabbing his thigh reached to hold his neck tightly in order to keep his head still.