26

The morning wasn't as usual as everyday, today Jungkook's eyes were open after a strong delicious scent start surrounding him

The morning wasn't as usual as everyday, today Jungkook's eyes were open after a strong delicious scent start surrounding him. The boy peeked out his head under the blanket, last night was strangely too cold for him, so he couldn't help but cover himself fully with the blanket. But one thing which was good, he slept well last night.

The boy discovered the differences in the room which was quite easy to spot, at the end this wasn't the view he would get to see the moment he open his eyes everyday. The boy excitedly jump off the bed being very curious about the sweet delicious smell coming from the living room.

With his sleepy eyes Jungkook left the room only to witness something he doesn't get to witness everyday. Taehyung was already dressed in his formal clothes for the college and he was cooking something which Jungkook guess it was for their breakfast.

The man was agaain not bothering to wear an apron, Jungkook doesn't get it. After spending a day with him Jungkook can strongly say Taehyung is a neat freak, this man even wash the plates he didn't even use and now you're telling to believe that he cook without wearing an apron?

A lot things about him really surprise Jungkook.

The silent presence of Jungkook was soon noticed by the man who was busy cooking, as he shifted his gaze at the boy who was in a messy state. Hair was all messed up, eyes were sleepy, not even the tip of his fingers were being seen, they were perfectly hiding themselves inside the sleeves.

Taehyung was again surprised by him, how can he even look pretty and cute just after he wakes up? Taehyung couldn't find a proper answer for it. His eyes were glued to the boy who slowly walked towards the kitchen island, sleepy doe eyes staring at the frying pan with his whole attention.

"It looks so delicious! I want to eat! Aaa!" Jungkook says as he opened his mouth fully, directing Taehyung to feed him the hot pancakes he just placed on the plate.

The boy frowned when Taehyung stood there like a statue, not doing anything he was hinting him to do. Realizing the isn't going to feed him anything, Jungkook decided to take the pancakes by his own hand but he shoot glared at the man when his hand was paused on it's track before it could even reach the pancakes on the plate.

"Brush your teeth first, food is not running away." Taehyung replies, keeping his calm face while the boy was shooting him glares.

Taehyung himself doesn't even know how he managed to keep his calm while he was dying inside. The things this boy was making him feel was very new and strange for him.

"But Mr. Pancake wants to be eaten by me right now! Just look at him, he's also inviting you to eat." Jungkook says trying to convince the man with his meaningless talk but he frowned even more when Taehyung moved the plate and put it quite a distance away.

"Fine!" The boy huffed before he stormed into the bedroom leaving Taehyung all by himself who was still processing what just happened. He was not introduced with this kind of morning, he never made breakfast for another person than himself. He never cooked something for two person. It has always been him and only him.