10

The town was surrounded by darkness but still there were a few places which were lightened up by the help of moonlight

The town was surrounded by darkness but still there were a few places which were lightened up by the help of moonlight. Not a single person can be spotted any near and it wasn't something confusing for Taehyung.

Because he knew everyone was trying to keep them self by hiding themselves in their safe places but one thing they're unaware of is if Taehyung wants the person, no matter wherever he is hiding he will find him out.

He kinda finds it funny how they try to hide themselves from him when he doesn't even want to find them. They're the same person who ride a bus sitting beside him, walk shoulder by shoulder, eat with him in the same place but they don't even know he's the same person they desperately safe themselves from.

So pathetic.

But one thing which was surprising him was Jungkook, he never felt like this before. Whenever he felt attracted by anyone he would rather want to kill them or torture them to death. But for Jungkook it was something totally different, as if he just wanted the boy to himself.

He would keep him to himself and only for himself. It felt like the boy was only born to be owned by him. Every part of his body should be marked by him which shows to whom he belongs.

To Kim Taehyung, no one else and if anyone wants to get in his path Taehyung surely knows how to deal with it.

Taehyung stopped on his track when he reached his destination, Jungkook's house. He roamed his eyes around to check how was the security system but sadly it was nothing risky for him.

Taehyung was really disappointed by it, the house of a famous detective should be more secure than this. He still doesn't understand how they say it's the most secured house in the town.

Really pathetic.

Without catching an eye on him Taehyung was inside the house, he looks up to see the window of Jungkook's room which was opened a little bit.

"Such a careless boy you are. Don't be too off guard or I'm afraid I might swallow you before even you could realize anything." Taehyung mumbles under his breath as a smirk captured his mouth. Before seeing this he wanted to enter his room in other way which was way risky to him but seems like he had a change of heart.

It didn't take much time for Taehyung to climb up the pipe and reached the window of Jungkook's room which was slightly opened, maybe the boy forgot to close it. Silly boy.

Opening the window slowly, Taehyung entered the room without even creating any kind of sound but what he witnessed after he felt like everything worth it.

The boy was peacefully sleeping on his bed being almost half naked. He was wearing a short which didn't even reach his knees and a oversized sweatshirt which was way too big for him. And more than that which was even more dangerous for him was the way he was sleeping, too defenseless.