17

Seeing the fear of him in the eyes of his victims is one of the thing which satisfies Taehyung the most

Seeing the fear of him in the eyes of his victims is one of the thing which satisfies Taehyung the most. He likes it when they're panicking, doing little silly things to save themselves as if they can. All these always been some pathetic attempts to him but this time, only this time it wasn't pathetic, rather than that it was adorable.

He was surprised with his own self. This boy was really leading Taehyung to meet with a very new personality of his he never knew it ever existed.

Taehyung's eyes filled up with excitement as he lets out a devilish laugh when his eyes fell on the monitor screen, it was showing a vision of a certain room where a boy was inside it who wasn't in his best condition.

Taehyung likes it, likes it more than he should. He wanna see the boy scared about everything around him and not being able to keep himself safe.

If you guys are wondering how can he watch Jungkook in his room, it's not only because of his hacked phone but also because of a camera which Taehyung secretly set in his room without even the boy knowing.

The boy doesn't even have a clue someone was watching whatever he has been doing for all these days.

"Isn't he so cute? What do you think?" Taehyung asks as he turns back as his sharpened eyes looks at the person who was tied up on a certain chair, where a totally different person was being tied up a few days ago.

But difference only wasn't it, this person was all physically okay, there wasn't a single trace of cut or anything. Which makes it clear that it's not a long time that the person was brought here without his will.

"Dog bite your tongue? Speak!" The hoarse voice of Taehyung's echoes through the darkened room as the person looks at him with eyes full of fear, his whole body was sweating, both eyes were swollen from crying for a long time.

"Ye-yeah he's cut-cute." The person stuttered doing what the man infront of him was wanting him to do, but instead of being satisfied by his answer the man's eyes darkened.

"You think he's cute?" Taehyung mumbles under his breath but it was enough for the person to hear because of the pin dropped silence. Taehyung kept quiet for a moment and the person didn't even dare to open his mouth to utter a single word.

"So you were looking at something which belongs to me without even having my permission?" Taehyung utters, his aura was darkening as the surrounding felt like it was suffocating the person.

The person freaks out even more when Taehyung looks at him with his bloodshot eyes, his black locks were trying to hide them from being seen but it was a failure.

The silent room filled up with the person's screaming when Taehyung stabbed two forks he grabbed from the dining table right into the person's both eyes. Blood keeps on streaming down as the person's whole body was trembling from pain.

The loud screams shut down when Taehyung cupped the person's cheeks with his full strength, almost digging his nails into his fresh flesh as the blood coming his eyes were coating his hand in blood.

"How dare you look at my belonging with thoes filthy eyes of your and your dirty mouth dared to call him cute, huh!" Taehyung screamed on his face who's sobs were coming out as muffled.

Taehyung screamed from anger as he finally let go of the person's face who was continuously sobbing making his angry even more. The thought of someone looking at his belonging when he's almost showing his half body and calling him cute makes his blood boil.

Taehyung wanted to peel off his skin and then burn him down alive but right now he doesn't have that much time to do all this stuff, you can say the person was lucky today.

Taehyung started searching recklessly for a certain thing, the clean and tidy room soon becomes messed up. He is that kind of person who loves when everything is on their right spot. You can call him a clean freak but right now he has no right state of mind to keep that in his mind.

Soon Taehyung's hand grabbed the small bottle of the certain thing he was desperately searching for, super glue. He wasted no time to apply the glue on the lips of the person who had his hands and legs tied up to prevent himself from doing anything.

By now the person has lost the ability to see and speak, he couldn't even voice out the unbearable pain his body was feeling. Seeing the state of his,  Taehyung felt a hit of satisfaction. Now he likes it even more.

"This is what happens when you dare to lay your gaze on my belonging." Said by Taehyung as he turned back his head, shifting his gaze at the phone which just vibrated after receiving a notification.

Hands which were covered with blood went to grab the device as a devilish smirk made it's way to capture his lips when he read the message. He didn't waste anytime to tap on the phone screen, writing a message to reply.

Unknown:
What do you want from me??

Random hot dude I messaged:
I don't want anything from you.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I want you.

Taehyung shiftes his gaze at the monitor screen to see the reaction of the boy and just like everytime, it didn't fail to satisfy him.

Taehyung lets out a dry laugh when he watched the boy trying to smash the phone, thinking he can get himself away from destroying the phone.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Don't think of destroying the device, it can't help you in any way.

Random hot dude I messaged:
But can bring you more trouble.

Random hot dude I messaged:
As long as I can guess, I don't think you would want your mom to die from a bomb explosion:)

Random hot dude I messaged:
Or would you want that?

Random hot dude I messaged:
If you want, I can make that happen.

Taehyung's smirk grew wide when he watched the boy being all terrified by his messages also confused, not being able to find out the reason how the hell he can literally know every step he was taking.

Unknown:
Don't fucking do anything to my parents

Unknown:
I will fucking kill you with my own hands bastard

Random hot dude I messaged:
I would really love to see you try doing that :)

~i really don't get how some of you think you will see a green flag Taehyung who would have a right state of mind even after reading the description and the chapters on him💀 he would do a lot of thing you guys might not expect him to do so please only continue reading the book if you're mentally prepared for it. I really don't want anyone to hate his character even though he's a psychopath😞

It's my first time writing something like this so this book and all the characters are very dear to me :(( I hope I'm writing it well

Aight me pucking off now cause dis sad bish got exam tmr and gotta study her ass off(⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) wish me good luckkkkk bayyyyy

ANDD I LOVEE Y'ALL SHOOO MUCH MWAHHHHHH