33

The first part of this chapter is a bit disturbing so if you're not comfortable you can skip some parts of it

Untill now whoever was allowed to get into his apartment, none of them never managed to get out being alive unlike Jungkook who seems to come into the apartment and left the place like he owns it. But it was totally the opposite to the person who was standing a few distance away from Taehyung, the man who brought him here a few days ago.

Despite losing the ability to see and speak he still could feel the silent presence of Taehyung's around him, it's like he was a weak prey and his predator was right in front of him. The choices which were given to him weren't in his favor for sure.

Either way he is going to die but atleast if he doesn't try to escape he might die in less painful way. In the end, he was successfully manipulated by the man who had obviously no intention of keeping the words he gave to him.

"Good choice, for a dog like you, you're smart. That's impressive." Said by the man who wore his glasses before speaking up again.

"Get on the floor." Taehyung ordered as the person followed his order without wasting any time.

"Lay down, do I have to explain everything?" The man utters, showing his annoyance which frightened the person even more. With his tensed body the person lied down on the floor not having a clue about what Taehyung has in his mind.

With the help of measuring tape Taehyung divided the body into fourteen parts and draw lines with a marker to make his measurements visible. The man soon reached his hand to grab the saw but having a change of heart he shifted his gaze at the lied man who couldn't understand what he was doing.

"My thing happened to like puppies and I like to show a little bit of mercy to those it likes. You have been a good dog, should atleast hear your last wish. What do you think?" In response the person could only create some muffled whimperes and nod his head, trying to hint the man that he was agreeing with his words. And Taehyung wasn't that dumb not to get that.

"Seems like a dog liked this idea, alright then." The calm voice of Taehyung's was reminded as he stood up and opened a drawer of a table, as it revealed all the accessories it had hidden inside it. From various types of knife Taehyung chose a paring knife which was a bit smaller in size than others.

Getting on his knees beside the lied man Taehyung cupped his cheeks harshly with his hand, the man felt like his teeth were about to break into pieces and sink into the gums. But what happened next wasn't absolutely something he was predicting to happen.

The paring knife Taehyung just collected was used to cut the person's glued tips apart as blood starts dripping down, covering the man's body in red. The man starts panting, taking sharp and loud breathes between his whimpers.

Taehyung just watched him silent, observing his every actions as if he was an in a charge of an experiment.

"Wa-Water! Water! Please give me some water!! I beg you, please!" The man utters between his pants, hand roaming around cluelessly in order to spot a figure but he couldn't get in touch with anything.