40

"Mr

"Mr. Yoon, this way, please." It was a doctor wearing a white apron who spoke up after spotting a familiar person who was in his early fifty, but looking at his face he would look like he is in his mid thirties.

"Sir, please, don't be so anxious. He will be fine and we will soon find out who did this to Minhyuk." A police officer says, trying to console the man who had an irritated expression.

"I don't give a fuck about who dared to beat my son to death, when will this brat stop causing trouble for me? Can't even do a single thing without creating a fuse." The man growled at the other person who immediately decided to shut his mouth as the trio entered the ICU.

"His condition is not that good, his head is badly bruised. It might cause some serious issue but don't worry, we will do our best to prevent something like that from happening." Hearing the doctor Mr. Yoon shifted his gaze at the boy lying in the bed, his face was badly bruised, the bandages on his head and face were enough to make someone realize the person who did this was no less than an animal.

"Where are the other boys?"

"One of them is still unconscious but another is in better condition, he wasn't beaten like the two of them." Mr. Yoon lets out a scoff upon hearing the doctor.

"Do whatever you have to do but make sure this news doesn't go outside this hospital or else I know how to deal with you." Once the man was done talking he left the room without even glancing at his son for a second time.

"Minhyuk must have bullied someone more powerful, or else who would dare to touch him?"

"He has ruined my reputation enough by bullying. If he wants to rule the forest, he will have to a lion. But if a wild cat acts like a lion in the forest, the king won't watch it silently, Mr. Min." Hearing the man Mr. Min couldn't help but feel speechless yet he decided to open his mouth to voice out his thoughts.

"Minhyuk is the most powerful in his college, no one dared to raise their voice against him until now."

"Everyone is the lion of their own forest, some are wild cats who thinks they're the lion and some are the actual lion who rules the forest. My son is just a wild act, thinking himself as the king of the forest. Don't be a fool."

This wasn't the first time Mr. Min has encountered Mr. Yoon looking down on Minhyuk. It might seem like he is disappointed because Minhyuk always causes trouble by doing bad things but it wasn't the actual reason. He is disappointed because the boy can't do all that stuff perfectly. Being his second son he needs to follow the path his elderly brother has made for him.

If it was not his eldest son, Mr. Yoon could see the end of his business of selling illegal drugs. Following his path tightly, his eldest son has become a drug dealer just like him. He is clever, patient and most importantly, he never does things recklessly. His image in the society is like an ideal police officer.