28

The canteen was as crowed as usual, all the students were rushing to get in the line making a chaotic scene as usual

The canteen was as crowed as usual, all the students were rushing to get in the line making a chaotic scene as usual. A group of boy was also standing in the line, everyone who was shouting stopped immediately when a boy from that group raised his voice.

"You all pieces of shit, shut the fuck up!!" A boy with his hair being slacked back speaks up, shooting glares at everyone.

The students who were standing before them immediately left the place in hurry, showing very well they didn't want to get in any trouble with this group of boys who was famous for being the most dangerous bully. One of the boy was the son of the principal, and another was a son of a police.

Their power was the only reason why these boys were so fearless, didn't care about anything. Who ever they laid their eyes at were bullied, no one could save them from these bullies. Not even their own parents who even complaint to the teachers about them and ended up transfering to another college.

"Fuck man, I forgot my wallet!" The boy who shouted a while ago speaks up again grabbing the other boys attention.

"Dude, consider that you already lost your wallet, that Wohyung bastard might have already stolen your wallet." Another boy speaks up as everyone starts laughing.

"He will die in my hands if he dares to touch my wallet. I will be back, order something for me!" And with that the boy left the place in hurry, running through the crowd only to reach his destination as soon as possible before the mentioned boy steal his wallet.

He wouldn't care much if there was only money, he would just catch Wohyung after the college and deat the hell out of him before taking his wallet back but there was also something else rather than just money. A pen drive was there where were many private videos of some girls, who studies in this same college and some were from other colleges.

The boy soon reached his destination as he was standing in front of the closed door of his classroom, his blood started boiling at the thought of Wohyung having the courage to steal his things. It was even more obvious to him after seeing the door being closed. That boy was surely going to get beaten today.

With the thought of it the boy kicked on the door, making it bursts open, revealing the whole classroom to him. But to his surprise the only person who was inside it wasn't the boy he was expecting, rather there was someone he had his eyes on for a long time.

Jungkook who was resting inside the silent room, flinched when the door was burst open by the mentioned boy. Jungkook's tired eyes looked at him in confusion, wondering why he kicked on the door like that.

The boy soon entered the room in confusion, seeing the state of Jungkook it was clear to him the boy was surely not feeling well.

"Why are you here by yourself?" The boy asked, taking steps towards Jungkook was still seated on his chair.

"I'm not feeling well, nothing serious." Totally ignoring his response the boy stood infront of him as his hand reached to touch Jungkook's cheek who weakly tried to prevent the hand from touching his skin.