19

"Jungkook, why didn't you come for these days? You didn't even reply to my messages. I was so worried about you." Jimin's worried voice could be hear by Jungkook who was busy staring at his phone.

He doesn't know how he's supposed to get himself out from this mess, from the mess he trapped himself into without even realizing anything. He really shouldn't have texted a random number for fun, at the end thoes were just some random videos from online. There's no way they were real, they might have set everything, they must have texted their own friends.

Jungkook should have been more wiser.

At this point Jungkook surely knows that person knows every single thing about him, his schedule, where he goes, what time he gets back home, what time he leaves home, when he's with his friends, everything. Jungkook felt like he was a character from a book which was reading by the person. He can't be hidden from him.

And his phone wasn't only the main problem here, even apart from that device there were so many devices in his room, Jungkook has found just some of them. But the person clearly told him if he doesn't want his parents to be killed he better let them stay on their own place.

What can Jungkook do after that? Of course nothing. He was left with no option but to follow everything this person is telling him.

Staying at home for days Jungkook felt so suffocated, he was being watched and he couldn't even talk to anybody. That's why the boy decided to come college today, mentally prepared to be shot with Jimin's millions questions.

Jungkook wanted to leave his phone at home, hoping to be free from the man for a few hours but it seemed like the other person can easily read his mind, he could read what his mind was thinking. And just like that he was forced to keep that device with him.

"Hey, Jungkook. Seeing you after a long time." A new voice joined their conversation as the owner of the boy wrapped his hand around Jungkook's neck after settling himself on a chair beside the boy.

Jungkook flinched a bit from the sudden contact but soon flashes an awkward smile to the boy who. Jungkook was about to open his mouth to speak up but before he could have done that the front door of the classroom was opened by a certain man, revealing himself to everyone.

Everyone had their gaze at him but the man had his gaze on a certain boy, his eyes examined the whole situation in silent. Following the hand which was being wrapped around Jungkook's neck soon Taehyung's eyes fell on the boy who was sitting beside him.

His eyes immediately darkened, changing his facial expression in no time. Taehyung felt the urge to break that hand, crush every bones inside it, rush through his body. His hand which was holding a book tightened it's grasp, letting his veins bulge up. But fortunately no one was able to spot all these changes.

Noticing Taehyung's piercing gaze on them Jungkook quickly removed the other boy's hand from him and tells him to go back to his desk. Somehow Jungkook felt so uncomfortable under Taehyung's gaze.

The class starts once everyone settled themselves comfortably on their seats, the one hour class felt like much longer to Jungkook. He couldn't focus on anything, he couldn't understand whatever his teacher was telling him. His mind was busy thinking if the person was still watching over him. Was the person still noticing what he was doing?

He wonders.

After a long hour the class finally ends as everyone lets out a deep sigh in relief, they were super hungry by now and thankfully it was the lunch time. Once Taehyung left the classroom everyone starts hustling, getting themselves out of the room as soon as possible.

"Geez I'm hungry as hell. Let's hurry and grab something to eat." Jimin says as he gets up from the seat and moved his gaze at Jungkook who was still being seated.