24

The calling bell rang, grabbing the attention of the both male inside the apartment

The calling bell rang, grabbing the attention of the both male inside the apartment. Jungkook jump off the couch in no time only to run towards the door to open it as soon as possible. When he opened the door he was met with a person he never seen before who was dressed in a certain outfit.

Jungkook happily takes the bag from the delivery man and leaves the place only to settle himself on the couch again. The delivery man furrowed his eyes at the boy's action.

"Professor, please pay the bill!" Jungkook shouts at the man who was inside his room to take his wallet.

Hearing the boy's shouting Taehyung comes out of the room, hand holding a certain amount of money to pay the bill. First his eyes fell on the opened door as he could see the dumbfounded delivery man standing there awkwardly.

When he shifted his gaze at the boy, he already started eating his food without even waiting for Taehyung, the one who bought the food. Once he was done paying the bill, he closed the door and turned around to look at the boy.

Jungkook was eating like he was starving for days, the tea table was already filled up with various kinds of food. Taehyung jusy silently watched him, watch him stuffing his mouth and taking a bite from everything.

He also didn't eat anything after his breakfast, he was also hungry but he let Jungkook eat as much he wants. Even though he ordered everything for two person but if Jungkook wants to eat his part as well, he won't complain.

Letting the boy eat in peace Taehyung went towards the fridge and stopped when he was in front of him. Opening the fridge, he takes out a bottle of water. He was worried that Jungkook might choke on his food.

Taking a mug from the kitchen, Taehyung also settled himself beside the boy on the couch who was veru focused on his food only.

"Eat slowly, no one is taking it away." Taehyung utters, placing the mug and the bottle on the tea table as the boy beside him tilted his head to look at him, mouth stuffed with nothing but food, cheeks were puffed out making Taehyung grow an urge to pick it.

"Tfrs fhoud ish sho goof!" Jungkook says which came out as muffled.

"Don't talk, eat." Hearing a brief reply from the man Jungkook picked a egg roll with his chopsticks and hold it in front of the man's mouth who looked at him in pure confusion.

"Nghn!" Jungkook makes a voice, showing his frustration towards the man who was not welcoming the egg roll properly. Taehyung silently watched him changing his facial expression immediately, frowning at him.

Without even realizing Taehyung leans in a bit, opening his mouth he takes a small bite of the ege roll. The frown was immediately vanished away from Jungkook's face as if it never existed before. Gulping down the last bunch of food, he opens his mouth to speak up.

"Isn't it tasty??" Jungkook asks, showing off his pure curiosity, sparkling eyes only focusing on the man sitting beside him.

Taehyung looks away immediately when he felt something really strange happening to him. To respond the boy he nods in tiny. But the boy was too lost in his excitement to notice any of his action and analyze it.