30

Ever since Taehyung met this boy, he was continuously introducing with so many things

Ever since Taehyung met this boy, he was continuously introducing with so many things. Thoes facts he knew about life was slowly changing, letting him realize everything he used to know wasn't actually a real fact. But he was still new in this thing.

For these two days, Taehyung forgot the life he used to life or how he's supposed to live his life. He just gets lost in whatever Jungkook does, everything feels like they are the only thing which is important for him. Nothing else deserves to get his attention.

Turning on the electric stove, Taehyung puts a frying pan on it as the ingredients he needed for the dish was neatly placed in bowls beside it. He was still in the black shirt. Usually Taehyung takes a shower and dress up in his comfort clothes but yesterday, so is today he didn't even get to have a think of taking a shower.

Yesterday he let the boy take a shower first and today he was also too busy to take a shower because of the same boy.

Minutes passed by just like that, as the door bell rings grabbing the man's attention. Placing the glass lid on the pan Taehyung walks towards the door to open it as somehow was continuously ringing the doorbell.

Twisting the doorknob, Taehyung opens the door only to meet the same old lady who lives next to him. The confusion on his face was very understandable for the lady, so before Taehyung could ask him about anything, she opens her mouth to speak.

"Take this medicine after having a meal. How is her temperature?" She asks, it was just a normal guess of her. At the age of mid thirty, Taehyung should be having a wife atleast.

"Thank you." Taehyung utters, reaching his hand to take the medicine and before even the lady could open her mouth to say something he closed the door on her face, who just stood there dumbfounded.

The man who just closed the door immediately takes out the phone in his pocket and takes a picture of the medicine he was holding. With the help of google lense, he was confirmed that this medicine is actually used for fever.

More than 10 minutes later Taehyung found himself inside the bedroom, hands holding tray wherea bowl of porridge and a glass of water was placed. Placing the tray on the night stand Taehyung carefully settled himself on the bed beside the sleeping boy as a folded wet cloth was resting on his forehead.

Taehyung stared at the boy for a moment before he reaches his hand to touch his cheek, checking the temperature and thankfully it was much lower than before. There was a slight feeling of relief and the reason behind it wasn't fully explained to him.

It's not like this is the first time, there were many thing which still haven't explained to him. He was patiently waiting like a obedient student, waiting for a teacher to explain things to him. And Taehyung was surely not someone who would ask for an explanation, he will rather create an explanation by himself. But if he can't create any, he will just go forward with the confusion until someone explains to him by themselves.