9

Unknown:
Sorry if I'm disturbing you:((

Random hot dude I messaged:
You're not, go on.

Unknown:
So umm.. ik this is not something i should be sharing with a stranger but you're the only one i feel safe telling this.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Did something happen?

Unknown:
Actually a lot

Unknown:
I think i was sexually harassed by a creep:))

Once Taehyung read the sentence his pupils grew wider out of excitement as the smirk which was being plastered on his face went even wider. The person who was tied to a chair watched him in horror, thinking what devilish thought he was thinking to smirk like that.

Random hot dude I messaged:
And why do you think that?

Unknown:
Wait a sec

Taehyung was too eagerly waiting to see what Jungkook was going to show him or tell him. If you guys are wondering how he knows that it's Jungkook who's texting him, it's because he has been stalking him for days now. And it's not a big deal for him to find out his phone number. But his joy knew no bounds when the phone number matched to a certain number.

They say everything happens in your life is going as god's plan. Taehyung was a person who never believed in this, but if it's what god had planned then who is Taehyung to shoo it away.

Soon grabbing his attention the phone vibrated.

Unknown:

Unknown:I noticed it while changing, there are also fingerprint marks on my waist

Unknown:
I noticed it while changing, there are also fingerprint marks on my waist.

Taehyung felt like his whole body heats up, the urge of leaving more marks on his body was making him go crazy. He knew the boy's body was beautiful but damn, having his marks on his body makes it hundred times better.

And out of all these stuff he couldn't believe this boy even dared to send such picture of his to a random person he just texted a few days ago. But one thing he surely knows that he's fucking ready to kill anyone if they see this site of his belonging.

Even though he didn't show his face but still Taehyung could see a glimpse of the mark he left on his neck. Which was the symbol that he belongs to only him.

Random hot dude I messaged:
What was the whole thing about?

Unknown:
I thought it was my hallucinations at first

Unknown:
Yk when I was on the way to my home I noticed someone was following me. I tried to run but i somehow trapped myself into his trap

Unknown:
His touches still make me feel disgusting. No one has ever touched me in this way. I feel like someone just used me like a toy

Unknown:
I couldn't even see his face because he was wearing a cap and a mask and it was already dark by then

Unknown:

He said that these marks mean that I belong to him

Unknown:
Im not a thiign im a humab i dont belobg to anyome byt myswlfg

Unknown:
Im evwn disgystefd wiht mysrlf tht I coudlnt evren fihgtt him i feelll liek shiit rnn

Taehyung read all the messages with a poker face, his smirk was no longer on his face. He was more likely to observe how the boy was feeling.

Knowing that the boy think his touches are disgusting, makes him wanna touch him again and again until the boy begs him to touch him.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Are you crying right now?

Unknown:
Hoiw dio yoi kniw

Random hot dude I messaged:
Anyone would be crying in this kind of situation, I think.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I can't reverse the time and fix everything for you, you know that's impossible.

Random hot dude I messaged:
So it would be better if you try to accept what happened and try to move on.

Unknown:
Wgat arw yoi eben tallkingh aboit????

Random hot dude I messaged:
You said he said you belong to him, I think there must be a valid reason to say that:)

Unknown:
Ypu are unbeliebale

Unknown:
That bastard harassed mee sexually fuckingh sexyally and you think dis js something i should move on fromm???

Unknown:
Has anyone ever told you what a sivk person you aree??

Random hot dude I messaged:
Yeah, a lot people:)

Unknown:
Youre a fuking sick person im at the fault to talk to you about this at the first place.

Unknown:
Fuck you

Random hot dude I messaged:
These kinds of words doesn't suit your pretty mouth.
Message can't be delivered.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Oh this is the first time someone blocked me.
Message can't be delivered.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Don't worry, I know how to unblock a number:)
Message can't be delivered.

Taehyung is a huge walking red flag here smh