38

The room which was peacefully quiet a while ago as a boy was sleeping in the bed without caring a bit about the time, but soon it was filled up with his shaky breathes, forehead was covered with sweat, eyebrows were twitching continuous

The room which was peacefully quiet a while ago as a boy was sleeping in the bed without caring a bit about the time, but soon it was filled up with his shaky breathes, forehead was covered with sweat, eyebrows were twitching continuous. Anyone just by glancing at him for once would understand he was having a nightmare.

Soon the boy lets out a loud gasp as he shoots open his eyes, body springing up. His breath was still uneven and sharp, his watery eyes which were filled with anxiety and fear roams around the room recklessly. The room was as same as he saw in his dream, making him wonder if he was still dreaming or it's actually the reality.

His mind was puzzled until he hears the main door of the apartment was unlocking, he hurriedly jumps off the bed. Opening the door of his room his eyes landed on the man who just entered the apartment. Jungkook breath in relief, the fear of happening the same thing which happened in the dream he had slowly vanished away.

Without thinking anything with a deep concentration Jungkook runs towards the man who was about to take his shoes off but he was paused in the middle when Jungkook throws himself at him, hands securely wrapping themselves around the neck, standing on his toes to match the height.

Jungkook wonders if Taehyung could feel his drumming heart against his body, it felt weirdly safe, safe when he is this close to this man. He didn't even feel this much safe even in his own room, his own house.

Jungkook knows it's stupid of him to think something like this, thinking that this ordinary man can protect him from a beast he's hiding from. But he couldn't help, all these things were coming from his heart which was out of his control by now.

Jungkook doesn't know if he was still crying because of his fear or it was something else, something he couldn't figure out. But he knew all his thoughts were kicked out of his mind when the man bends down a bit only to make him stand on his feet properly, hands firmly wrapping themselves around his waist.

What Jungkook said has come out of his heart without thinking anything twice, he was at a point where he was being controlled by his heart, doing or saying whatever it pleases.

Is this what everyone calls love? Even when you're not safe anywhere but you feel safe when you're in his arms, embraced by him. Is this what love actually is? He wonderes.

His cold body didn't take much time to get warm again, tears were no longer dripping down from his eyes, his whole body was no longer trembling. He was calmed down, his mind was in peace, the only thing which wasn't acting normally was his heart.

The silent was too much for him, it made him hear his drumming heart beats. The hot breath of Taehyung's fanning over his neck made his body squirm a bit, feeling ticklish.

Slowly unwrapping his hands Jungkook broke the hug, hands softly resting on Taehyung's broad shoulders. Even in this much darkness he could clearly see the intense gaze of the man on him. Everytime he gets to look at them closely, he oddly feels familiar to them.