44

Warnings: sexual harassment, mentioned of blood, violence

Warnings: sexual harassment, mentioned of blood, violence. Kindly skip those parts you're uncomfortable with

By the time Taehyung reached home it was almost 10 pm, unlike other days there wasn't someone waiting for him at home, ready to ask him where he had been, what took him so much time, what was he doing. It was empty, just like how it used to be before he met the boy. The apartment was just as it was left as, not even a single light was on, only the little source of light coming from the outside was the only thing brightening up it a little bit.

It was dark, just like his life used to be.

Taehyung stood by the entrance for quite a moment, eyes roaming around, the blazer on his hand felt like a burden which he was forgetting to get rid of. If it was yesterday, the boy could have run to him, pulling him into a hug also perhaps. But nothing happened today.

It was darkness and Taehyung, just like usual.

Pulling him out from all these things Taehyung went to take a cold shower to cool his mind and body and once he was done, he came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Wearing his casual outfit Taehyung's eyes fell on the wet towel he left on the bed.

He was still waiting for a boy to come up and scold him for doing this again but nobody came, he was all alone as before. Nobody came to help him to dry his hair before he gets cold. Taehyung couldn't understand his own self, it hasn't been a day since Jungkook yet it feels so empty, everything feels like it doesn't make any damn sense.

He wanted to see Jungkook's face so badly, he wanted to see him roaming around him as if he owned the house, he wanted to be with him. Taehyung has always been someone who likes to keep his personal space secured but now he wants Jungkook to invade it, ruin it however he wants.

Looking at the wall clock Taehyung discovered it was 10:45 pm, which means Jungkook must have had his dinner by now, did he go to bed already? Or is he chatting with his parents, he could be, they have gotten together after a while. Taehyung checked his phone to see if Jungkook had sent him any messages or calls but to his surprise there wasn't anything.

Not even a single message.

Letting out a sigh Taehyung went to cook something quickly for dinner, he has been starving since afternoon. The only recipe that came into his mind when he stepped into the kitchen was egg roll, Jungkook's most used recipe and also favorite. It was easy to make and tasty to eat and for a beginner like Jungkook nothing could have been a better option than an egg roll recipe.

Even though Taehyung isn't a fan of eggs and he surely won't prefer to have egg in dinner but now his mind was fully occupied by Jungkook, his liking and disliking were now too weak against him. It took 10 good minutes for Taehyung to cook the dish as he heated up the rice a bit and as a side dish, he had kimchi.

When he was done eating and washing the dishes it was already in the middle of the night and Jungkook still didn't reach out to him. His mind was now getting crazy, and couldn't understand what the boy was thinking to not give him a call or a message. At first he had hidden the matter of him going back to his house and now he's ignoring him.