32

Jungkook wouldn't lie, he was kind of worried or to be more clear you can say he was kind of scared of the elder who was acting strange

Jungkook wouldn't lie, he was kind of worried or to be more clear you can say he was kind of scared of the elder who was acting strange. He was wondering if he should say sorry again but he was also worried that his apology might annoy the man even more so he just decided to keep his mouth shut.

After half an hour of cooking the cooked food was served on the dining table as Jungkook has already settled himself on a chair. He got confused after seeing the amount of food, it was clear that Taehyung only cooked for Jungkook.

"Aren't you going to eat?" The boy asks out of curiosity, confused eyes looking at the man who had his eyes on the food he was serving.

"I will eat later." The brief reply of the man made Jungkook even more guilty. He couldn't help but blame himself for saying something like that, being a neat freak it might feel like insulting to Taehyung.

After watching the man going into the bedroom Jungkook starts eating, serving his tummy to satisfy it. Soon his attention was inverted to the man who came back after 5 minutes.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jungkook asks after noticing the man was changed into a formal outfit.

"Hm, I have two classes." Taehyung says as he handed him two pills and a glass of water.

Without questioning anything the boy gulped down the medicine with the help of water and stands on his legs when he watched Taehyung grabbing his car keys.

"Prof-" Jungkook paused when his vision starts becoming blurry all of a sudden, causing him to lost his balance for a moment as his hand quickly made it's way to hold the chair for support.

He couldn't understand what was happening, why all of a sudden he was getting so sleepy, head spinning. He woke up just now, how can he get sleepy now? Was it because of the medicine he took or it was because of his weak body? Jungkook doesn't know.

Before even he could figure out any answer of one of these questions his vision became blank, finally losing his consciousness which led him lose his balance fully. But fortunately the man was fast enough to hold him by his waist, preventing his body from falling on the ground.

His cold gaze looked at the unconscious boy's calm face, those doe eyes which were curious a moment ago were resting, hands carelessly hanging. He didn't want to do this to him. Atleast not for now but Jungkook didn't leave him with any other options.

If you're wondering if Taehyung made the boy take sleeping pills when he gave him two pills, then you're wrong. Thoes pills were only for his fever. He mixed a couple of sleeping pills with his food.

After picking up the unconscious boy in bridal style Taehyung went into the bedroom and settled the boy on the bed before covering his body under the blanket. After staring at the boy for a few moments Taehyung left his apartment.

Once he was done locking the door he turned his heels to leave the place but soon was stopped on his track when someone called him from behind. When he turned back he was met with a familiar old lady.