41

Look how he looks sho kyoot smiling like dat😭😭😭

What is jealousy? When should a person be jealous? Why does someone get jealous? Taehyung surely doesn't have a clue about it. He was never jealous of anyone or anything. Nor anyone was ever jealous of him. All he could encounter was most people around him hating his existence, that's all.

Nobody was jealous of him. But it seems like the boy next to him who was fuming from anger, might be jealous.

Taehyung was once again clueless, mind wondering around and thinking why the boy was acting like this. Right now, they were standing on a little bridge, Taehyung was dragged here by the boy. He just stood there silently and watched Jungkook eating kimbap while frowning.

The silence was existed until Jungkook finished his kimbap and snatched the milk box from Taehyung's grasp to chug down every bit of milk in one go.

"Don't eat so recklessl-" Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence as Jungkook decided to cut him off.

"Everything is your fault! Don't dare to talk to me!" Letting out a huff, the boy crossed his arms and looks upto the sky, trying to act like he was admiring the beauty of the sky.

Once again silence starts surrounding them, the silent was too loud for Jungkook that he couldn't even stand it. When his burning eyes looks at the taller man, he encountered him already looking at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" When the boy asks with his narrowed eyes, Taehyung kept quiet, not interested to speak up. This made the boy frown even more.

"Now why aren't you talking?"

"You told me not to talk." Taehyung utters, eyes still were glued to the boy's doe eyes which widened a bit after hearing his answer.

"If I tell you to kill someone will you do that as well?" The tone was enough for Taehyung to understand the boy was mocking but the answer he has collected wasn't a joke.

"I will kill anyone for you." The moment Taehyung finished his sentence, there was a light punch landed on his chest.

"You will get in jail and drag me there with you!"

"I will kill every single police who will try to touch you." Jungkook was paused on his track for a moment, processing what he just heard. He knows very well the elder man was joking with him, but if he jokes like this, his mind will wonder somewhere else.

"Then I will also kill every police officers who will come to catch you." Finishing his sentence Jungkook flashes a smile at the man before shifting his gaze at the sky.

"You will be a murderer."

"So will you, professor." Jungkook didn't even think twice before answering Taehyung who was taken back a bit.