18

It's been two days since Jungkook got to knew the existence of that person in his life which has messed up by now

It's been two days since Jungkook got to knew the existence of that person in his life which has messed up by now. Jungkook couldn't concentrate on anything, he that day slept with his mom. After knowing someone was watching him in his room, he couldn't dare to step inside his room.

Jungkook searched every single corner of his parent's room, trying his best to spot a certain object. But he couldn't find it anywhere, there wasn't a single trace of that object in the room. Maybe that person isn't as scary as Jungkook thinks, maybe he's trying to scare him saying all this?

Maybe he's just a stalker. Well that's what he thought until he decided to check under the bed. Jungkook felt like the ground under his feet was snatched away when his eyes spot the certain device he was desperately searching for. His eyes immediately widened as he starts panicking.

Jungkook quickly gets himself out as he was looking at the bed in horri while taking sharp breathes. He could feel his whole body getting colder and colder. When did he managed to do all this things? But the main question was, how the hell did he managed to get inside the house, get inside this room and even set a bomb under the bed.

The mobile which was inside his pant's pocket let the man have a guess about the situation who was getting even more excited. The boy doesn't even have a clue that the more he tries to solve the problem the more he was trapping himself into the man's fist.

Jungkook's brain couldn't find out what he's supposed to do, should he tell his dad everything? He's also a great detective, he might find out who this sick bastard is and send him behind bars not knowing that he was the same person his dad was trying his best to find but still couldn't collect a single information about him.

He can't just let his mother's life be in danger, he has to do something. He has to atleast save his mother from the evil. Jungkook was about to get up as he was sitting on the floor but he could have done that, his phone starts vibrating, telling him someone was messaging him and he surely knows who that person was.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Took you long enough to find out.

Random hot dude I messaged:
I didn't even bother to put it somewhere where no one can ever find out but still you struggled this much.

Random hot dude I messaged:
Aren't you such an adorable hopeless stuff?

At first Jungkook didn't want to read the messages, he must be asking him why he didn't go to school today as well and other nonsense Jungkook wouldn't want to hear but the man was continuously sending him messages which forced him to pull put the phone to reply.

My stuff:
I'm not a damn object which belongs to a bastard like you

Random hot dude I messaged:
If it weren't you who called me by this name, I would have made sure by now that person won't gets to speak up again in his life.