25

Lmaoo i forgot the chapter number 😭😭😭😭 it's 25!

"Hello, mom?" Jungkook says, hoping to hear a familiar voice from the other side of the call as he was in the balcony to have some privacy, the owner of the apartment was probably doing the dishes.

"Jungkook? Baby where are you? Why aren't you home yet? Do you know how worried me and your dad are?" Mrs. Jeon says making Jungkook wide his eyes a bit, his father was home finally but he couldn't even meet him.

"Dad came home?" Jungkook asks with his low voice, Mrs. Jeon could understand something was off about him.

"Yes, he was looking for you the moment he came but you're not home, baby. He missed you a lot." Mrs. Jeon says even though ahe wanted to ask him where he was, when he is coming but somehow she felt like she shouldn't ask it.

"Sorry, I'm missing dad too." Jungkook mumbles but he got surprised when he heard a sweet voice from the other side which was surely not his mother's.

"Why are you saying sorry, sweetheart? I'm sorry for being busy, I couldn't give you enough time." Mr. Jeon says Jungkook couldn't help but feel more sad.

If anyone ask him who loves him the most then Jungkook will answer without any hesitation that it's his dad. Since childhood whatever he asked whenever his dad would get him that right away even though his mother opposed to it most of the time. But his dad never listened to her.

He also loves his dad the most but sometimes he becomes really busy with his job, he couldn't even meet his dad properly for almost a month. He misses his hug so much.

"Are you planning to stay at your friend's place tonight?" Mrs. Jeon asks, Jungkook couldn't even understand how they understand him this much. He doesn't need to utter a word to explain things to them. It feels like they can understand everything just by looking at him or hear him talking for a moment.

He really loves them so much, even the thought of living a day without them terrifies him. But his luck was too bad with him, their lives can be taken by someone in any time. Jungkook was more confused now, should he go back to his parents?

What if that person gets mad at him more if he can't get in contact with him? What if he does something bad with him? Jungkook really couldn't understand what he's supposed to do. If he thinks about himself only, something might happen to his parents.

And if he wants to keep his parents safe, he will have to stop thinking about his own self. But can Jungkook really bear that? He was already terrified by what happened today. He was disgusted by himself. Even a single touch from someone else makes him tremble from fear.