34

By now it was pouring rain outside, the car which was stopped by the road soon someone opened the door as a police officer was holding an umbrella to prevent the man from getting wet

By now it was pouring rain outside, the car which was stopped by the road soon someone opened the door as a police officer was holding an umbrella to prevent the man from getting wet. Stepping on the stairs the man soon was inside the police station as a few police officers were waiting for him.

"When was the body found?" Mr. Jeon asks as a police officer was leading him to a room where were the body parts of the victim.

"Sharp at 3:20Am, the serial killer came here by himself." The police officer informed as he reached his hand to twist the doorknob open, revealing the hidden room to the detective who's facial expression was changed immediately.

"I was almost about to catch him but he was fast enough to run away."

"No, he didn't run away." The reply of Mr. Jeon's made Officer Woo to knot his eyebrows together.

"He is not playing hide and seek with us like any other normal killers, he is playing another game with us." Mr. Jeon's eyes start observing the body parts, trying to spot any kind of difference. But soon something grabbed his attention, it was how perfectly each body parts were cut off, making it sure to Mr. Jeon that the killer sold a lot time to do this.

"What do you mean by that, Detective Jaehyun?"

"Where is the head?" Asked by the older man who quickly discovered that the main part of the dead body which would help them to identify the victim was missing.

"It was not in the bag." Informed by Officer Woo as something quickly come into Mr. Jeon's mind.

"The CC camera, let me check the footage." The both man quickly left the room and head towards the monitor room.

"I already checked the footage, there was nothing informative. Apart from-" Officer Woo was cut off in the middle when Mr. Jeon speaks up.

"Apart from what?"

"He did some posses with his hands." This sentence hit hard on Mr. Jeon's mind as he fastened up his pace to reach the room as soon as possible.

"Quickly bring someone who knows sign language." Officer Woo was dumbfounded at first after hearing the detective but soon he also somehow connected the dots and understood what was the actual thing was about.

"Didn't you hear him? Quickly bring a sign language teacher!" The shout of Officer Woo was enough for the two officers behind him turn their heel and leave the place in hurry.

It's been almost an hour as Mr. Jeon was continuously rewatching a footage of the killer doing a same pose with his hands. Somehow the man had a strong feeling that he was trying to tell them where he left the head.

Not so soon after a new individual entered the room, the pure confusion was very visible on his face. And why wouldn't he be confused, he was brought in a police station in the middle of night.