45

The violence can be extremely disturbing for some of you, so kindly skip those parts

Taehyung still remembers very clearly how a pair of eyes were looking at him as if he was a monster, he was anything but a human, they must have regretted giving birth to him. Well, Taehyung himself agrees that they shouldn't have given birth to someone like him.

No one was born as a criminal, the surroundings, the situation forced them to choose to be one, that's what Jungkook has said to him but what if he had the urge to be one from the moment his brain was able to process his surroundings? Taehyung remembers there was a lake near his house, he used to go there quite a time only to stare at the gulls.

His little mind would wonder how they're so free to roam around the world carelessly, eating for survival anywhere. His interest was getting intensified, not because of the freedom but by the thought of destroying it's freedom. He wanted to prison it, play with it's life as he pleases.

From the moment Taehyung learned to walk he was forced to do the chores in his house, he often would stare at childrens around his age playing in the playground, wearing so much better clothes than his, body in better condition than his. There was not a single time he felt like being left out or wanting to play with them but his attention would go to a crow that had stolen a piece of meat.

Humans are the smartest living being they say, humans are the one that rule the world but for Taehyung, they were just the prey, living like a king. The actual king was these animals, roaming around the world as they owned them. They're bound by nothing, let it be law or emotion. Taehyung dreamt to be like that.

He wanted him to be like that, free from everything. He was unwilling to be a fake king, he never wanted to be a prey to this so-called society, he wanted to be the predator.

He still remembers himself sitting in the police station, body covered in blood, everyone around him was looking at him with worried eyes, he couldn't see fear in any eye. That pissed him even more. Following the law, no case was filed against him; rather he was sent to an orphanage, giving opportunity to live a better life, study, and find shelter.

Taehyung couldn't believe how damn stupid these humans are, he hated them, he hated to be born as one. He wanted to be born as anything but this stupid living being, he wanted to dig his parents grave only to take them out and kill them again more brutally for giving birth to him as a human being.

These abnormal thoughts weren't put by anyone in his mind, he was the only one who created them. He was the only one that has made this version of himself, nothing in his childhood was traumatizing. He never thinks of any incident as one.

Him killing his own parents is traumatizing? Only a fool would think so.

Taehyung stared at his hands colored in red, the dim light was giving him little bit of source to see everything, the fresh blood splattered on his face was about to dry up, his messy hair falling over his forehead was drenched in sweat and blood. His eyes were glowing red as he started laughing maniacally.