midnight thoughts :)

~I've seen some of you finding some parts (not the parts which are actually funny) of the story funny and smth like that, i really don't have problem with people finding my books funny because almost all of my books are funny but for this book, i think im kinda sensitive.

Some of you might have read more stories with psycho Taehyung and all, they might be much better than this story but it's my first time writing something like this. I already told you guys every book of mine are like my babies, they're very close to my heart.

Ik people have different opinions but it really makes me feel disappointed on me when i read some comments like, I laughed, it's funny aand all. You guys might find it im being over dramatic but seriously it makes me demotivated to continue writing something like this. i feel like im not being able to make you guys understand the whole situation, what was actually happening and what was Taehyung going through.

I just wanted to share my thoughts here because i have no one else i can talk about it, it was really very disturbing for me and i really needed to spill all these out. it's really okay if you guys find me over sensitive because ik im sometimes over sensitive, especially about my books. I really wish i can write more better in the future so that you guys can understand everything better. I will try to improve myself, i promise. And I'm really grateful to all of you for giving so much love to this book. It means a lot to me❤️

I might take a bit more time to update the next chapter, i tried to write but i really couldn't concentrate on it. And i don't write when I don't feel like writing, I don't want to force myself to do something which brings me happiness and ease my tension, so im sorry in advance for the delay.

Thank you for reading the long ass paragraph😞nite nite and ily❤️

Anddd I'm