20

Even for once in your whole life, you will feel sexually attracted to someone. But it never happened to Taehyung until he met this boy who was standing right in front of him, probably wanting to run away from this place but he can't do that. Even though he doesn't want to but still he will have to stay here, stay in this empty room with Taehyung.

How many days have it been since Taehyung met this boy? He can't remember but he surely remembers how beautiful Jungkook was when they met for the very first time. Taehyung could feel his mind was blown away by his beauty, for a moment he couldn't think of anything but him. It felt like that time his brain stopped processing everything and was busy getting mesmerized by Jungkook's beauty.

Taehyung never found himself admiring something beautiful, he was never mesmerized by something. Call it nature, an object or a human. Nothing could attract him like this boy attracted him, nothing could ever grabbed his whole attention like this boy. Indeed, Jungkook was very special.

How his doe eyes look upto him, how he becomes so tensed up under him, how thoes shining eyes filled up with tears when Taehyung touched him, how thoes eyes fill up with nothing but fear, fear of Taehyung, everything drives Taehyung crazy. He finds himself losing his mind everytime he witnesses any of this.

Taehyung is a person who never does anything just he felt like doing, he makes sure to use his brain in everything he does but about this boy, Taehyung can't use his brain. He feels like he might lose his control on himself and make the boy only his. Let everyone in this earth knows who this boy belongs to.

He was never obsessed with anything but he was surely getting obsessed with Jungkook. The strong addiction towards this boy was getting stronger each day. Just even having a thought of Jungkook being touched by someone else who isn't him, makes Taehyung want to kill every single living creature in the world.

Or should he just lock up Jungkook in his room, keeping him all to himself. It wouldn't be a bad idea for Taehyung to try. But right now, his mind wasn't bothering to think about anything else, his eyes were glued to the boy's neck which was filled up with his marks. Which were vanishing slowly, Taehyung hates it.

He fucking hates it when his ownership is not quite visible for everyone. Taehyung swears he will go crazy for this boy someday.

Shifting his gaze, the man looks up, examining Jungkook's face. He was kind of irritated by the fact that he couldn't see his eyes, he wanted to see the fear of him in them but it was such an unfortunate. Soon his gaze fall on the boy's cherry pinkish lips, which were parted a bit to take breath properly.

Taehyung loves this, how Jungkook looks so tiny under him, how he's always so tensed up. He loves it more than he should.

Snapping him out from his own thoughts Taehyung puts his hand inside his pant's pocket to take out something, while the boy was just standing there wondering what he was doing and what is he even going to do to him.

Jungwook flinched a bit when he felt the contact between his ear and Taehyung's fingers. He becomes more confused when he could fill the man was putting something in his eyes, he could guess it was device, probably airpods?

But the real question was, why the hell was he even putting them in his ears? Jungkook understands he doesn't want him to see his face but now he also doesn't want him to hear his voice? Now it made Jungkook wonder even more, was he really someone close to him? And maybe, he also knows this person that's why he was doing all this because he doesn't want Jungkook to recognize him.

This has to be the reason and Jungkook was super sure about it. But at the same time it made Jungkook scared even more at the thought that this bastard was literally managed to get into his personal life. Which means not only he was being watched by some device but also by a pair of eyes.

"Thought you're not afraid of anything but looks like you're afraid of being caught." Jungkook says with an obvious intention of mocking the man who was standing in front of him, who had a poker face which soon turned into a smirking one.

Without the boy realizing Taehyung bends down to match their height as Jungkook felt off guard a bit when the man's hot breath fans over the skin of his ear. He couldn't hear anything because of the loud music which was playing, the music was super weird. Jungkook could understand it was some foreign language, it's not like he was being racist but the music was really weird. It made Jungkook feel so uneasy and uncomfortable.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to live as freely as now if you recognize me." The faint voice of Taehyung's can be heard by Jungkook who couldn't hear it very well but he still somehow managed to understand. The voice felt so strange to him, it felt like so familiar yet so strange.

"I swear on my parents I will find you someday and I will make it very sure you live behind the bars afterwards." Jungkook clenched his jaw but after hearing that, Taehyung lets out a low chuckle as he pulls himself back.

Eyes being glued to the boy's lips as his hand reached to grasp his chin to lift up his face.

"You're so fucking adorable, makes me want to ruin you even more." Taehyung takes a step closer as his thumb slowly trails up, making it's way to the boy's lips.

Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore, he wanted to savour these lips, he wanted to taste the sweetness of them again but at the same time he wanted Jungkook to beg for it. Even though he knows it very well Jungkook won't do it in his right state of mind.

But who said Taehyung is going to make him think things straight? He will make this boy go crazy for his touch, he will make him beg for it. He will make sure Jungkook craves for his touch just like how he craves for him everyday.

Taehyung's thumb starts caressing the boy's lower lips as he bites his own lips, trying to kill the urge to kiss the boy right now. He could notice his every little reaction, how Jungkook's both hands turned into fists. He surely wants to punch him but at the same time he was being an obedient toy.

Such an adorable little thing he is.

Against his will Taehyung removes his hand as it went to undo the boy's shirt buttons. Taehyung could understand the boy was gritting his teeth, so stubborn yet so obedient. Once the man was done what he was doing, he takes a moment to admire what he was witnessing.

The shirt which was just hanging on Jungkook's shoulder was successfully revealing some slightest part of his upper body but that's not what caught Taehyung's attention. His eyes were glued to the milky skin of the boy's neck, just a few marks were a bit visible.

How many times were Taehyung dying to lick thoes marks? He doesn't remember but he surely remembers how it made him go crazy, how impatient he was for that. Finally this boy was all to himself, he can do all the things he pleases to do with him.

But fortunately Taehyung didn't want to do everything, he doesn't want to rush things. He wants to taste Jungkook slowly. Isn't it so funny how he wants to taste the boy in one go but still he controls his own urges. He wants himself to suffer more, craves for Jungkook more. You will have no idea how much pleasure it will give Taehyung when his waiting will be over.

"Just do whatever the fuck you want to do and leave." Jungkook says as the man who was getting hungrier flashes a smirk which the boy wasn't able to see.

"You're surely being so impatient, aren't you?"

~lmao sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to end it here👉👈

Hehe hope you guys won't be mad at me🥺

Btw😒 HOW CAN YALL GET MAD AT ME? YALL SHOULD LOVEE ME A LOT<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> only loooove can bring what you guys want from me~~