31

Now I'm missing one of my most favorite fruit:((((

Both eyes of a certain boy twitch before he slowly opens his eyes to have a blurry vision, as he blinks his eyes the vision gets more clear letting him realize where he was and the place was surely not his own room or house.

Jungkook could feel the dried up cloth on his forehead which was there to bring down the temperature when it was again little high at night. He could barely remember anything from last night, the medicine had a strong effect on him and being all weak from the fever also wasn't doing any kind of favor for him.

He could barely keep his eyes open.

Soon all thoughts which were occupying his mind seemed like to vanish in a second when his eyes fell on the familiar person who was also lying next to him. The bowl half of water being placed on the night stand beside the bed didn't get any chance to catch his attention.

It was a very first time for Jungkook to see the man sleeping. Everyday he stayed here, Taehyung would wake up earlier than him, preparing breakfast for them. Jungkook would fall asleep earlier at night as well.

Did he stayed here all night to look after him? This thought was leading Jungkook think of so many possibilities he wondered if any of them were actually the truth. But for now he couldn't help but stare at the man, his sharpened eyes which don't show any kind of emotion most of the time were resting.

The black hair which is always slicked back was peacefully resting on his forehead, being messed up a little bit. The strange feeling from before comes back once again. He doesn't know what this feeling was but it was surely new to him.

Jungkook never knew he would get to feel something like this even in this kind of situation where he even lost his own self, lost his every way. Unknowingly he moved his body, closing a little amount of distance between their bodies. Hand without any hesitation made it's way to touch the soft black locks of the sleeping man who seemed to be unaware of the situation.

Tracing his fingers from the forehead to his ear Jungkook removed the hair for a moment, eyes getting a view of the unusual look of the man's face. He doesn't know from where he got the courage to do this, do something like this to his professor.

But what can he even do? He was surely being controlled by his heart this time.

Moment passed and Jungkook just stared at the man like that, doesn't have any clue of how much time passed. He didn't even realize when the cloth fall down from his forehead as he moved.

He wonderes what is the age of the man but he was sure that he's surely older than him. But what was the actual measurement of their age gap? Even though he's old but his face and body doesn't show it that much. He looks like he's in his mid twenty. The god really blessed him with a great body and a handsome face.