23

When Jungkook entered the living room he was meet with an unexpected view, Taehyung who was still in his formal outfit was cooking something in the kitchen

When Jungkook entered the living room he was meet with an unexpected view, Taehyung who was still in his formal outfit was cooking something in the kitchen. The sleeves of his black shirt were folded up which were helping him to flex his muscles even more.

He didn't even bother to wear an apron as if he is very sure he won't dirty his clothes and after having an silent observation Jungkook was very sure Taehyung was kind of a neat freak. Everything needs to be on their place, just perfectly on their place.

Jungkook's silent presence was enough noticable for the man who was cooking who shifted his cold gaze at him, making the boy feel like cold breeze brushed against his body making his body colder.

Taehyung felt like his eyes have their own lives and the lives were given by Jungkook and how he was looking in his very oversized clothes. Taehyung has always been someone who doesn't like to have anyone's scent on his clothes, he doesn't like to share his personal stuff with anyone and fortunately, living all by himself till now he didn't had to face any situation which would make him face thoes situation.

But this time, he created the situation by himself. His eyes which received their lives from the boy felt like by staring at him, Jungkook was giving them the strength to live. For a moment everything was blank for Taehyung, the only thing he could clearly see was the boy standing some feets away from him who had his curiosity being visible on his face.

Jungkook himself could feel the intense gaze of his on him, he doesn't know why but by his gaze Jungkook feels uneasy. He feels like finding a place to hide himself from the man. His brows were knotted together when he sniffed a burning smell. Soon his eyes widened a bit when his eyes fall on the frying pan where some cubes of sausage were burned.

"Mr. Kim? The sausages are burning! Mr. Kim!" Jungkook raised his voice to grab the attention of the man who without thinking of anything reached his hand to touch the hot frying pan and in reflection of his action, his whole flinched a bit when his fingers touched the hot frying pan.

Witnessing the situation Jungkook runs to the man in hurry, worries were very visible on his face when he stopped infront of him and quickly turned off the electric stove before his hand reached to hold the slightly burned fingers.

"How can you be this careless? Does it hurt much?" Jungkook asks more like he was also scolding the elderly man who just stood there being frozen and watched him doing so.

The soft grasp of Jungkook's around Taehyung's hand felt like more burning, the pain wasn't that much of being burned but it somehow felt like it worthed it. He let himself dragged towards the sink only to put his hand under the running water while his eyes were glued to the boy's worried face.

Living in an orphanage, Taehyung wasn't taken cared of by anyone like this. He had to take care of him by only himself. He didn't even have any friend there. Everyone called him as a murderer, they called him a monster. No one wanted to have his company, even they were unwilling to share the bunk bed with him.